Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall with stairs to first floor, under stairs utility are with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
16' 5'' x 13' 0'' (5.00m x 3.96m)
Window and sliding patio doors to rear garden, telephone point and television aerial point.
10' 5'' x 8' 2'' (3.17m x 2.49m)
Fitted with wall and base units with working surface. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Electric oven with extractor hood. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Tiled splashbacks, tiled effect floor and window to front
Bedroom 4/Dining room
9' 6'' x 7' 0'' (2.89m x 2.13m)
Window to front, television aerial point
Downstairs shower room
White suite of wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with mains shower, partially tiled wall, extractor fan.
12' 5'' x 9' 10'' (3.78m x 2.99m)
Measurements include two built in wardrobes, window to rear, television aerial point.
9' 3'' x 8' 6'' (2.82m x 2.59m)
Measurements exclude the airing cupboard housing the gas fired combination boiler, window to front.
9' 7'' x 6' 6'' (2.92m x 1.98m)
White suite of wc, wash hand basin, bath with electric shower, fully tiled walls, window to front.
To the front there is off road parking and a level lawn. A pathway leads down the side of the property and to the front door. A lockable side gate opens to:-
A square garden with a patio, level lawn, stone shingle area, garden shed and bound by panelled fencing.
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979, please note that the vendor of the property is an employee of Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor