Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall with stairs to first floor.
19' 3'' x 18' 0'' (5.86m x 5.48m)
An impressive room with the original art deco windows providing a pleasant outlook of the surrounding gardens. Double doors open to:
Tiled floor and doors to the garden.
19' 10'' x 12' 8'' (6.04m x 3.86m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink. Four ring gas hob, electric oven. Window looking out onto the gardens. Boiler. Woodburning stove with Bernard Leach tiling. Opening to the:
Curved window and french doors opening to the gardens.
From the kitchen/diner a door opens to a hall with a further door opening outside.
Suite of WC, washhand basin, bath.
From the inner hall there is a useful storage area/home office under the stairs.
Landing. Window looking out onto Valley Road.
12' 3'' x 10' 2'' (3.73m x 3.10m)
Measurements include wardrobes. Feature corner window and french doors opening out onto a veranda. Access to the airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder.
9' 4'' x 8' 11'' (2.84m x 2.72m)
Measurements exclude a wardrobe. Window looking out onto the gardens.
8' 8'' x 7' 8'' (2.64m x 2.34m)
The feature of this house is this room with its curved bay. Second window to side.
12' 5'' x 6' 11'' (3.78m x 2.11m)
Wall and base units and worktops. Stainless steel sink. Plumbing for washing machine. Electric cooker point.
16' 2'' x 14' 7'' (4.92m x 4.44m)
A dual aspect room with two windows either side of the fireplace. French doors opening out onto the pretty gardens.
16' 3'' x 7' 3'' (4.95m x 2.21m)
Dual aspect room with two windows.
Accessed off the kitchen. Suite of WC, washhand basin, bath, obscure window.
From Valley Road or Walton Road gates open to the gardens of Number 72. The gardens are without a doubt one of the biggest attractions to this property which sits proudly within them, they are well screened for privacy and have an array of established shrubs and trees. There is a pond, outdoor patio area. The gardens are a generous size. Accessed via Valley Road is a driveway which leads to a single detached garage.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Energy Rating: F and annexe E
Services: All mains services connected.
NB. There is an uplift clause attached to this property in the event that a future owner is successful in gaining planning consent for a second dwelling. The uplift clause is represented as 20% for a period of 20 years.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Be careful of the pond especially with children.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor