Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
A series of stone steps rise to a grand entrance with double doors opening into the entrance vestibule with two stunning almost floor to ceiling arch windows provide a dual aspect, whilst the checkerboard tiled floor extends into an inner lobby with provision for coat hanging before a pair of majestic etched glass Victorian doors open to;
0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m)
31 foot long with polished stripped pine floors and the grandest of staircases overlooked by the most stunning stained glass window and the galleried landing. From the Hall French doors open at the back directly out onto a raised decking area, great for entertaining outdoors.
With high level WC and wash hand basin. Polished pine floors.
20' 7'' x 17' 9'' into Bay (6.27m x 5.41m)
This is a room with presence. A grand working fireplace draws the eye whilst a fabulous bay window complete with working shutters and plantation blinds enjoys an elevated view over the front drive and garden. Additional features include stunning ceiling cornicing, central rose.
Lounge / Dining Room
20' 3'' x 17' 6'' into Bay (6.17m x 5.33m)
An amazing entertaining room with an Adams style fireplace and a large bay window with working shutters and plantation blinds. Features include a polished stripped pine floor and high corniced ceilings with a central rose.
Kitchen / Dining Room
25' 3'' x 12' 7'' (7.69m x 3.83m)
The kitchen has been beautifully fitted with farmhouse style solid pine cupboard and drawer units which contrast with the fabulous granite worktops. A stunning island unit again with farmhouse cupboards below and topped with an exceptional piece of granite. On the far side of the kitchen further cupboard units are built around the fridge/ freezer space and a double oven. Intergrated dishwasher. The center piece of the kitchen must surely be the British Racing Green gas fired Aga. A large almost floor to ceiling window comes with working shutters and an attractive window seat.
15' 9'' x 11' 6'' (4.80m x 3.50m)
This room immediately overlooks the gardens and comes with a stripped pine floor. Measurements include wardrobe and;
En-suite Shower Room
With Shower unit, wash hand basin and WC.
Exceptional Galliered Landing
The low rising staircase takes you up to the half landing with access to the walk in laundry cupboard.
Probably one of the best Galliered Landings that we have seen in recent years with the highest of corniced ceilings and a large arched window which cascades light down into the stairwell.
Access to a compact utility with plumbing for the washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
17' 6'' x 17' 0'' (5.33m x 5.18m)
Enjoying the most fabulous roof top views across Clevedon towards the Mendip Hills. This room shouts character with a white marble fireplace and majestic corniced ceilings. A door welcomes you to;
En-suite Shower Room
With a French Style wash hand basin on pedestal legs, a corner shower, WC. Additional features include built in cupboards and drawers, stripped pine floors and two pretty arch windows which sit either side of the fireplace.
15' 5'' x 15' 2'' (4.70m x 4.62m)
A fine room with an attractive Victorian fireplace. En suite wash basin. High corniced ceilings.
15' 9'' x 11' 0'' (4.80m x 3.35m)
With an elegant Victorian fireplace, stripped pine floors and cornicing above.
16' 9'' x 10' 2'' (5.10m x 3.10m)
This room looks South towards the Mendip Hills with two looping arched windows.
13' 0'' x 7' 6'' (3.96m x 2.28m)
Still a generous room with an arched window and roof top views across Clevedon.
Luxury Family Bathroom
With suite comprising an oval bath with Victorian style mixer tap and handheld shower attachment, matching pedestal wash hand basin and WC. In the far corner a pretty Victorian fireplace, whilst the high ceilings have retained the cornicing. Plenty of light from a large arched window.
Two pillared entrances lead to a fine coach and horses driveway with plenty of parking. A series of low rising steps draw you up to the impressive entrance doors whilst on your left a doorway takes you through to the gardens. With two lawns partly separated by a decking patio which extends in front of the summerhouse and a series of steps to an upper level decking which connects beautifully with the main accommodation. This is a garden that does not demand too much maintenance or hard work but is the ideal place for a party or a coffee in the morning contemplating a stroll down to the sea front.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected including gas fired central heating by way of two boilers which are located on the lower ground floor.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
There are two areas of decking that can become slippery when wet.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor