Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall, engineered oak flooring, stairs to first floor, cupboard.
25' 1'' x 11' 0'' (7.64m x 3.35m)
An impressive front to back room with front window overlooking the gardens and patio doors opening to the rear south facing gardens providing fabulous countryside views. TV aerial point, telephone point.
10'1" x 8'7" max 6'1" min
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces. Stainless steel sink, electric oven with four ring electric hob and matching extractor hood. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Serving hatch to dining area. Window overlooking the rear garden providing the same pleasant outlook as the lounge/diner. Tiled splashbacks. Door to side. Plumbing for dishwasher.
10' 10'' x 10' 0'' (3.30m x 3.05m)
Window overlooking the front garden.
15'0" x 9'1" max 8'1" min
Measurements exclude two built in cupboards, window providing a beautiful view of the neighbouring countryside, access to loft space.
12' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.65m x 3.05m)
A third double bedroom with window looking out onto Hollowmead Close. Access to eaves storage.
Beautifully fitted with a white suite of WC, washhand basin with storage below, corner bath with mains shower and glass folding shower door. Fully tiled walls and floors. Obscure window.
From Hollowmead Close a driveway extends down the side of the property providing parking for numerous cars and leads to the single garage. The front gardens are laid to lawn with established shrubs to borders.
The rear gardens can be accessed via the sliding patio doors from the lounge/diner or a wrought iron pedestrian gate to the side of the property. These gardens have the added advantage of being predominantly south facing and have a very pleasant outlook over neighbouring farmland. Laid to lawn with established borders. Small patio area. Two outside cupboards.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor