Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to the reception hall with high ceilings.
18' 5'' into bay x 17' 8'' (5.61m into bay x 5.38m)
A stunning room with a majestic cornice ceiling with ceiling rose. Victorian marble fireplace in working order, high moulded skirtings. The elegant bay window overlooks the private gardens which belong to this flat. Telephone point, TV aerial point, Fibre optic media point.
14' 0'' x 9' 8'' (4.26m x 2.94m)
Fitted with an excellent range of white fronted farmhouse style wall and base kitchen units, working surfaces which incorporate a double stainless steel sink. Integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, gas and electric cooker points with concealed extractor hood, integrated dishwasher. Window. Access to loft storage with ladder, the loft is boarded and has light. Ceiling coving and LED down lights. Ample space for a breakfast table.
13' 0'' x 10' 7'' (3.96m x 3.22m)
Windows on two sides providing lots of natural light, laminate floor.
9' 4'' x 8' 6'' (2.84m x 2.59m)
Built in airing cupboard housing the Vaillant gas fired combi boiler. There is an additional shelved cupboard providing excellent storage, window.
Suite of corner bath, pedestal washbasin, WC. Window, heated towel rail, ceiling coving, LED down lights.
1 Gable End sits within its own private gardens with a well tended lawn and beautifully planted surrounding borders in true cottage style. When going to the front door you pass under a pretty rose arbour. Nearby timber garden shed with power, storage to the rear of the property. An additional benefit to this property is parking for two cars with a car port offering excellent storage facilities if preferred.
Tenure: Leasehold originally a 999 year Lease when first set up.
Management Charges: £75 per calendar month. The management charges also cover the buildings insurance.
Management Company: Gable End (33 Castle Road Clevedon) Limited.
(The information relating to the Lease and Management Company has been provided by our clients but we advise this information is re-checked at the time of purchase).
Services: All mains services connected, gas fired central heating with boiler.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents. Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor