Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Open Plan Living
14' 6'' x 8' 3'' (4.42m x 2.51m)
Window looking out onto Corner Croft.
Beautifully fitted with a range of cream fronted wall and base units with working surfaces. Stainless steel sink. Space for electric cooker. Contemporary extractor hood. Tiled splashbacks. Wall mounted electric heater. Wood effect flooring. TV aerial point.
8' 5'' x 5' 10'' (2.56m x 1.78m)
Window to side. Wall mounted electric heater. Water resistant wood effect flooring.
8' 5'' x 4' 0'' (2.56m x 1.22m)
With plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Also ideal for a walk in wardrobe.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin set into vanity unit, shower cubicle with electric shower. Partially tiled walls, wall mounted electric heater, extractor fan.
Number 21 has exclusive ownership of the front gardens immediately outside of the open plan living area stretching down the side of the property towards the window from the bedroom. There is also an allocated parking space.
Tenure: Leasehold - originally 120 years, 83 remaining.
Management Company: Estates 8 Management Limited.
Maintenance: £23.90 paid every six months
Building insurance £141.87 paid annually
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: Electricity, water and sewerage.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor