Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to porch with space for coats and shoes. Wood effect flooring. Door opens to:
16'0" max 10'0" min x 13'0"
Bay style window looks out over the front gardens. Feature fireplace. Night storage heater. Space for dining table. TV aerial point. Door opens to:
Stairs to first floor. Understairs cupoard with plumbing for washing machine and door to rear garden.
7' 0'' x 6' 1'' (2.13m x 1.85m)
Beautifully refitted with wall and base units with butchers block work surfaces. Stainless steel sink. Electric oven with four ring hob. Space for undercounter fridge. Tiled splashbacks, tiled effect floor. Window overlooking the southerly facing rear garden.
Landing. Window overlooking the rear gardens. Night storage heater. Access to airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
13' 0'' x 9' 1'' (3.96m x 2.77m)
Window looking out onto Hollyman Walk. Recess area ideal for freestanding wardrobes.
13' 0'' x 6' 1'' (3.96m x 1.85m)
Window looking out onto Hollyman Walk.
Luxury Shower Room
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, corner shower cubicle with electric Triton shower and glass shower screen doors. Obscure window to rear. Chrome ladder radiator. Wood effect flooring. Extractor fan.
From Hollyman Walk a driveway extends to the side of the property and leads to the single garage and provides parking. The front gardens have been laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the front door.
These can be accessed via the house or via a lockable side gate. The gardens are a particular delight and are a decent size for a two bedroom house. Laid to lawn with two patio areas bound by a mixture of close board and panelled fencing and also have the advantage of being predominantly south westerly facing.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: Electricity, water and sewerage.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor