Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
A pair of front doors open to a large glass fronted porch which also doubles as a garden room. Access into the garage. A further door opens into the:
Main Reception Hall
Very impressive with an attractive hardwood open tread staircase. There are built in cupboards, drawers and display shelving. A fabulous hardwood parquet floor extends through into the dining room. There is access to a useful understairs storage cupboard.
With WC and washbasin which also has the benefit of access directly into the gardens.
12'7" max 11'0" min x 11'10"
A superb room which has proved ideal for entertaining with its fabulous hardwood parquet floor and an attractive bay window which projects out into the gardens. There is an open fireplace with the unique feature of a Baxi rotating ash box. To the side of the chimney breast a glass display cabinet with shelving above and beneath space for winter fuel.
10' 2'' x 8' 8'' (3.10m x 2.64m)
Fitted with a good range of oak fronted cupboard and drawer units with rolled edge working surfaces. There is a one and half bowl sink unit. Gas cooker point, glass fronted display shelving and open display shelving. There is space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher. With windows on two sides there is plenty of natural light and a good aspect of the garden.
18' 0'' x 12' 0'' (5.48m x 3.65m)
An impressive room with substance and style. There is a view through to the gardens at the back. The focal point of the room is a raised fireplace with natural slate tiling and again incorporating the unique feature of a Baxi rotating ash box. There is a wide opening through to the:
16' 0'' x 11' 6'' (4.87m x 3.50m)
A fabulous second reception room enjoying a prime westerly aspect with glass and french doors along the west facing wall connecting beautifully with the gardens and the outside patio. This is the place to enjoy a glass of wine in the evening.
14' 0'' x 11' 6'' (4.26m x 3.50m)
A generous room which also connects beautifully with the gardens. A double glazed door opening immediately out onto the patio. High ceilings gives a great feeling of space and light.
9' 2'' x 6' 8'' (2.79m x 2.03m)
With access to the Vaillant gas fired central heating boiler, a useful storage cupboard, plumbing for the washing machine and a sink unit with base cupboards below. A double glazed door opens out onto a rear patio area which connects with excellent storage and is close by to the garage.
You will be welcomed by a large galleried landing with views through a series of windows cascading light into the stairwell. There is a useful storage cupboard.
12' 6'' x 12' 0'' (3.81m x 3.65m)
Measurements include built in wardrobes which run along two walls. There is also the benefit of an en-suite washbasin with drawers beneath. A series of windows and a door enjoy a superb westerly aspect.
12' 0'' x 11' 2'' (3.65m x 3.40m)
Measurements include an en-suite washbasin with drawers beneath. There are windows on two sides but once again a prime westerly aspect.
10' 2'' x 8' 10'' (3.10m x 2.69m)
Dual aspect views of the gardens with a high sloping ceiling.
10' 0'' x 6' 7'' (3.05m x 2.01m)
With access to the roof space. A large west facing window.
With suite comprising bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment and a pedestal washbasin. In the far corner a separate shower which is attractively tiled. This room has the benefit of underfloor heating beneath the attractive tiled floor. There is a useful airing cupboard with controls for the central heating and underfloor heating.
A wide driveway provides parking for around four cars before leading to the double length garage some 30'0" x 9'0". There is an inspection pit for those who enjoy car maintenance. From the garage there is also a door to the gardens.
The gardens sweep around three sides of the house, a unique feature of this property with beautifully tended lawns and fabulous mature borders which enjoy the benefit of established shrubs and trees. A pretty archway is adorned in Clematis a riot of colour in the summer months. There is a large west facing patio perfect for enjoying the very best of the day's sun. Behind the house is a Raspberry bed and Apple tree. Both providing wonderful summer fruits. There is access to two useful store cupboards.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected including gas fired central heating by way of a Vaillant boiler.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing. There are one flight of stairs up to this apartment so please take care.
Great care should be taken when viewing the garage. There is an inspection pit for servicing cars which has been boarded over. This boarding should not be removed and great care should be taken when entering with young children. Do not stand on the boarding.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor