Acorn Property Group was established in 1995 with a strong focus on the provision of interesting sustainable architecture that adds quality and a sense of purpose to its immediate environment.
8 Marine Place occupies a prominent position within this exclusive development. At Ground Floor level you step through into an open plan kitchen / dining room with glass doors opening out onto a fine balcony. Above at First Floor level the living room with its high vaulted ceilings opens out onto the Upper Roof Terrace. The salty air and sea views intoxicate the senses. The two lower levels accommodate the four bedrooms and three sumptuous bathrooms. There is access out onto the main terrace. This is the place to entertain your friends.
Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Over sized door opens to a stunning reception hall with a beautiful gallery above. On your right a door opens to the:
Which also incorporates the central heating water cylinders, electric and gas meters. This room also has an external door for easy access.
With WC and washbasin. Sumptuous floor tiling.
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining
Offering the most incredible light and space with a beautifully appointed kitchen with silestone worktops and Siemens appliances. The engineered oak flooring contrasts with the white walls. There is almost a full length run of glass windows and doors which open out onto the balcony. From here there are the most enchanting views across the bay to Wales, Clevedon's famous Grade I Listed Pier and further south towards the islands of Flatholm and Steepholm and the Quantock hills beyond.
This living room enjoys amazing high vaulted ceilings and with dual aspect views from a Juliet balcony on one side and with the whole wall sea facing glazed with large doors opening out onto the roof terrace. This is quite a magical space with uninterrupted views across the bay.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
With an almost floor to ceiling window allowing you to wake up in bed in the morning and to immediately enjoy the peace of living close to the sea. There is a fine dressing area with access to the:
Luxury En-Suite Shower Room
With walk in shower, WC and washbasin. Sumptuous tiling, chrome ladder style radiator.
With bath with shower above and glass shower screen, WC and washbasin, elegant choice of tiles to the wall and floor.
The Lowest Level
From the hall there is access to an understairs cupboard and a:
With plumbing for the washing machine and a useful counter worktop with cupboards above.
With a large window looking out across the terrace to the bay.
Or if you prefer second living room with doors opening directly out onto the main terrace, a great area to entertain your friends and from which to enjoy the privileges in such a location.
With bath incorporating a shower above and glass shower screen. Washbasin and WC. Chrome ladder style radiator, luxurious tiling to the walls and floor.
There is parking for two cars to the front whilst there are two wonderful terraces and a balcony which look towards the sea.
Tenure: Leasehold - 999 years
Ground Rent: £250 per annum
Service Charge: £110.96 a month
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor