Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
An aluminium glazed door opens to an entrance vestibule with a ramped access. A further door opens into the main reception hall. From the hall there is access to the loft by way of a loft ladder which also has the benefit of a light.
L Shaped Lounge/Diner
16'6" x 18'10" max 9'5" min
The lounge and dining areas are open plan with windows on two sides providing plenty of natural light. Within the dining area there is a serving hatch through to the kitchen.
9' 2'' x 8' 2'' (2.79m x 2.49m)
The kitchen is fitted with a range of cupboard and drawer units with plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer. There is both electric and gas cooker points and access to the Ideal gas fired central heating boiler. One and half bowl sink unit. A glazed sliding door opens to a:
14' 6'' x 4' 8'' (4.42m x 1.42m)
Which provides further cupboard and drawer storage and an excellent worktop. With a poly carbonate roof and glazed doors at either end.
11' 2'' x 10' 5'' (3.40m x 3.17m)
With a good aspect of the gardens. Wood effect panelling.
10' 5'' x 9' 5'' (3.17m x 2.87m)
With built in wardrobes and again enjoying a good aspect of the gardens.
9' 2'' x 6' 7'' (2.79m x 2.01m)
With window to side and open plan to a:
11' 9'' x 11' 7'' (3.58m x 3.53m)
With a window and door which open out onto the gardens.
11' 9'' x 11' 5'' (3.58m x 3.48m)
A generous double room with a great aspect of the gardens.
NB. Both the second lounge and third bedroom are extensions to the original property and have been built in a single skin construction and do not conform to traditional building methods. They do however established a larger footprint of the property.
With water softener (not seen working). There is a services cupboard with access to stop cock and the electric fuse box and there is plumbing for the washing machine and dishwasher.
With pedestal washbasin and WC.
10' 3'' x 9' 3'' (3.12m x 2.82m)
With windows on two sides and a door that opens directly into the gardens.
With a disabled style bath with shower above, pedestal washbasin and WC. Frosted window.
A tarmac driveway provides parking below a car port and there is also access to a large single garage measurements some 22'0" x 11'5". The front garden has been laid to grass. To the side of the bungalow is access to a timber garden shed. The condition is poor.
Are uniquely generous extending immediately behind the bungalow with a large patio area with access to an aluminium framed greenhouse. These substantial gardens extend to the side of the property and behind the garage and although overgrown offer great potential for those looking for space. There is a second greenhouse.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected including gas fired central heating by way of a boiler located within the kitchen.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
The gardens are overgrown and great care should be taken as we have not been able to fully explore any potential hazards.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor