Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall. Stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard.
White suite of WC, washhand basin, obscure window, tiled floor.
18' 10'' x 10' 7'' (5.74m x 3.22m)
Bay style window looking out onto Woodington Road. TV aerial point.
13' 6'' x 8' 10'' (4.11m x 2.69m)
Beautifully flitted with a range of wall and base unit with working surfaces. Stainless steel sink. Double electric oven with four ring gas hob and contemporary extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Tiled splashbacks, tiled floor. Door and window opening to the rear garden.
10' 2'' x 9' 7'' (3.10m x 2.92m)
Wood effect flooring. French doors opening to the rear garden.
Landing. Window to side. Access to loft space and the airing cupboard housing the Worcester gas fired combination boiler.
14' 0'' x 10' 8'' (4.26m x 3.25m)
Measurements include built in wardrobes and drawers. Window looking out onto Woodington Road.
13'3" max 10'5" min x 11'9"
Measurements include built in wardrobes. Window overlooking the rear garden.
11' 1'' x 7' 10'' (3.38m x 2.39m)
Measurements exclude built in wardrobe. Window to front.
Beautifully fitted with a four piece suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin set into vanity unit with storage below. Bath and separate shower cubicle with shower. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor, obscure window, chrome ladder radiator.
From Woodington Road a driveway extends down the side of the property and leads to the single garage. The front garden has been laid to lawn with a small border.
The gardens are laid to level lawn with a patio, personal door to the garage, are screened by conifers at the rear for extra privacy. Bound by predominantly panelled fencing. Outside water tap.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor