Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Pass under an attractive storm porch and enter through a Georgian style double glazed door to a fine:
On your left a large walk in storage cupboard. Straight ahead is a pretty dog leg staircase which rises up to the first floor.
15' 0'' x 13' 4'' (4.57m x 4.06m)
A well proportioned generous square room with a good window to the front. Features include a multi fuel stove which is in regular use.
Dining Room/Bedroom 4
12' 0'' x 9' 4'' (3.65m x 2.84m)
With an attractive Georgian style double glazed window which looks out onto the front drive. A focal point is the mock Adam style fire surround.
10' 6'' x 9' 9'' (3.20m x 2.97m)
An excellent second sitting room offering a little extra peace and quiet before opening into the:
12' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.81m x 3.05m)
An attractive addition to the property with double glazed french doors opening out onto the patio and gardens.
12' 8'' x 9' 9'' (3.86m x 2.97m)
A great additional room located off the kitchen and perfect for the growing family.
21'9" x 8'4" max 6'11" min
This room has access directly into the gardens. There are also two generous double glazed windows providing a good aspect to the gardens. A great range of Ivory fronted cupboard and drawer units with excellent butchers block style oak worktops above which also incorporate a wonderful one and half bowl sink unit with swan neck tap. The integrated appliances include washing machine, dishwasher and fridge. There is also access to the water softener which sits below the sink unit. At the far end of the kitchen there is a fine Rangemaster oven with five ring gas hob with an extractor hood above. In both corners of the kitchen there are clever carousel storage systems in place. The worktops extend to a pretty breakfast bar peninsula.
With a galleried style landing and a good aspect to the gardens. There is a large access to the attic with loft ladder fitted. Airing cupboard.
15' 2'' x 13' 3'' (4.62m x 4.04m)
Measurements include a comprehensive range of bedroom furniture with wardrobes, overhead cupboards, bedside cupboards, dressing table and drawers. A generous window overlooks the front gardens.
13' 3'' x 12' 0'' (4.04m x 3.65m)
Once again a fabulous room offering so much space. There is a built in double wardrobe and there is access to an:
Which incorporates both the shower and washbasin.
10' 7'' x 9' 9'' (3.22m x 2.97m)
This room overlooks the main gardens.
With a large corner bath, bidet, WC, pedestal washbasin and separate shower. Sumptuous tiling to both the walls and floor.
With separate WC and washbasin.
Double gates open to a brick paved driveway that will provide excellent parking for around 4 cars. A curvaceous lawn is flanked by well planted borders with a fine Magnolia tree creating an attractive centerpiece. A large garage door giving access to the garaging. A side gateway leads through to the:
Main Rear Gardens
These gardens extend to around 30 metres in depth approximately. With a brick paved patio that extends out from the back of the house and two semi circular steps which drop down to a lower patio and to your right an area of decking. The central lawn is predominantly brick edged with beautiful planting which surrounds. On your left a pretty pergola which incorporates a seat whilst on your right a larger pergola leads to a summer house with double doors. Towards the far end of the garden is a fabulous water feature with a shingle and paved patio creating a great area to entertain during the summer months. There is also access to a timber shed and an aluminium framed greenhouse. This is a proper garden that will interest both those with children and for those with horticultural interests.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
There is a water feature at the far end of the garden and all those viewing should take particular care particularly with young children. There is also a decking area that can become slippery when wet.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor