Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
From Copse Road a pedestrian gate opens to the front of the property where there are pretty established shrubs and trees leading to a stunning canopy with a glazed door opening to a porch with tiled floor and the front door then opens to:
Grand Reception Hall
Such an elegant entrance with window, dado rail, staircase to first floor.
17' 7'' x 12' 11'' (5.36m x 3.93m)
French doors connecting beautifully to the gardens and a second set of french doors to the conservatory. A wood burning stove takes centre stage.
11' 6'' x 10' 10'' (3.50m x 3.30m)
A great addition to the property of dwarf wall construction with french doors opening to the gardens. Tiled floor and a second door to a useful storage area with sink and worktops, two windows.
13' 8'' x 12' 11'' (4.16m x 3.93m)
French doors with working shutters with access to the rear garden. Dado rail.
From the reception hall there is an opening which leads to the following accommodation:
White suite of WC, washhand basin set into vanity unit with storage below. Obscure window.
21'9" x 13'6" max 7'2" min
A beautiful room with a range of shaker fronted wall and base units with granite working surfaces. Induction hob with concealed extractor hood. Eye level oven with plate warmer. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Stable door to courtyard. Underfloor heating. A second oven with further plate warming, access to a walk in pantry. Space for a breakfast table with seating for 4. Plate racks, glass display cupboard.
Suite of WC, corner washhand basin, window.
With staircase to second floor.
16' 9'' x 13' 2'' (5.10m x 4.01m)
Two windows looking out over those stunning gardens.
14' 3'' x 13' 9'' (4.34m x 4.19m)
A dual aspect room with window to side and a second window overlooking the rear gardens and providing a channel glimpse towards the Welsh coastline and Cardiff Bay.
Bedroom 3/Dressing Room
12' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.65m x 3.25m)
Measurements include a comprehensive range of built in furniture including wardrobes and small dressing table. Window to rear.
12' 5'' x 10' 7'' (3.78m x 3.22m)
An impressive space with bath, washhand basin set into vanity unit, king size shower cubicle with mains shower, partially tiled walls, further storage, obscure window, spotlights.
Landing. Skylight. Access to the walk in airing cupboard with Vaillant gas fired combination boiler and further storage for suitcases etc.
13' 2'' x 10' 1'' (4.01m x 3.07m)
NB. This is floor measurement due to some restricted head height from the ceiling. Built in wardrobes. Window looking out onto Copse Road and sneaking a small glimpse of Clevedon Pier.
9' 5'' x 6' 11'' (2.87m x 2.11m)
With washhand basin, bath, cladded walls, window.
From Copse Road there is a pedestrian gate as described at the beginning of the details that gives access to the front door. Continuing further down Copse Road double gates open to a private driveway and leading to the double garage. NB. Double garages in this part of Clevedon are so sought after.
The current owners have seriously enjoyed this garden and have had many years of enjoyment out of it. They are laid to lawn with a patio area at the rear of the garden with raised rockery and beautifully established shrubs. Heading towards the property there is a feature pond and a raised deck and immediately outside of Woodfield House is a second patio ideal for entertaining during those lovely summer evenings. These gardens for this part of Clevedon are very secluded and can be enjoyed by the entire family.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor