Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Connecting beautifully with the living and bedroom accommodation. Access to loft space, cupboard. Double doors open to:
16' 3'' x 12' 7'' (4.95m x 3.83m)
A woodburning stove provides a focal point with sliding patio doors opening out to the rear gardens with spectacular countryside views. Opening to:
15' 2'' x 10' 10'' (4.62m x 3.30m)
Window looking out onto Meadow Drive and currently with a dining table seating 6-8 people. Door opens to:
14' 3'' x 12' 0'' (4.34m x 3.65m)
Beautiful range of wall and base units with granite working surfaces incorporating Belfast sink, integrated appliances to include dishwasher, double electric oven, five ring gas hob with matching extractor hood and fridge/freezer. Spotlights. Tiled floor flows through into:
13' 9'' x 9' 10'' (4.19m x 2.99m)
An impressive space with high vaulted ceilings. A picture window providing the same pleasant outlook as the sitting room. Two electric skylights and bi-folding doors connecting the space with the garden. Wood burning stove.
From the kitchen a door opens into:
8' 5'' x 6' 3'' (2.56m x 1.90m)
Wall and base units with worktop, circular sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Tiled splashbacks and tiled floor. Door to front, access to the Potterton gas fired combination boiler and door to garage.
The hallway then leads to the following accommodation:
23' 1'' x 11' 9'' (7.03m x 3.58m)
Measurements include his and hers wardrobes and the en-suite shower room. Window overlooking the rear gardens and neighbouring countryside. TV aerial point.
Beautifully fitted with a white suite of WC, washhand basin set into vanity unit. King size shower cubicle with mains shower. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor, towel radiator, extractor fan, underfloor heating.
13' 1'' x 11' 7'' (3.98m x 3.53m)
Dual aspect room with window to side and window to front.
11' 6'' x 10' 1'' (3.50m x 3.07m)
A third double bedroom. Window overlooking the rear garden and neighbouring countryside.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece suite of WC, washhand basin set into vanity unit, shower jacuzzi style bath with mains shower and glass shower screen door. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor with underfloor heating. Towel radiator. Obscure window, extractor fan.
From Meadow Drive a block paved driveway provides parking for numerous cars. The front gardens have been laid to level lawn with shrubs and small trees to borders. There is a single garage with automatic door 16'3" x 10'8" with power and light. Access to the rear gardens can be gained either side of the property via a lockable gate. One of the big advantages of this fine property is itsrear garden which the current owners have presented to the highest of standards. There is a sweeping patio, a level lawn and established shrubs to the borders. These gardens are great for outdoor entertaining and will not disappoint. The gardens have an open aspect over neighbouring farmland and views stretch over Weston in Gordano.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor