Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opening to entrance vestibule which in turn opens to:
13' 0'' x 11' 10'' (3.96m x 3.60m)
A charming room with a leaded glass window looking out onto the gardens. A fabulous wood burning stove takes centre stage. Either side of the fireplace are two attractive recesses with display shelving.
Dining Room/bedroom 3
12' 6'' x 7' 3'' (3.81m x 2.21m)
Dual aspect views of the gardens and across the Gordano Valley to a fine wooded backdrop.
9' 2'' x 5' 6'' (2.79m x 1.68m)
Fitted with an attractive range of cupboard and drawer units. A circular sink with mixer tap. Electric cooker point with electric Tricity Bendix double oven with a ceramic hob. A pretty former bread oven is still in place. Space for a fridge. Additional shelving and two pretty windows either side of a door that open directly into the gardens.
White suite comprising bath with Mira shower, washbasin and WC. Attractive tiled floor, two frosted windows.
Landing with access to a useful cupboard.
13' 3'' x 12' 5'' (4.04m x 3.78m)
A fabulous outlook across open farmland and through the Gordano Valley. Access to roof space.
13' 3'' x 7' 2'' (4.04m x 2.18m)
Once again enjoying superb views across the Valley. Wood effect laminate flooring.
The gardens are a particular feature of 2 Manor Cottages. A pretty picket gate opens onto a path which will take you to the front door. Extending left and right of the path are rolling lawns interspersed by a variety of established trees, shrubs and well planted borders. To the front of the garden is a stone wall and there is a combination of picket fencing and post and railing around the remaining parts of the garden. Lean to utility building with access to the gas fired central heating boiler and with plumbing for the washing machine.
Parking is available opposite the property, near to the village hall.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: Mains services include water, electricity and gas. The drainage is by way of septic tank drainage system.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor