Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to porch with door opening to:
Wood effect flooring, stairs to first floor, cupboard, access to integral garage.
White suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin set into vanity unit, extractor fan.
13' 2'' x 11' 0'' (4.01m x 3.35m)
Beautifully fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, electric oven with four ring gas hob and concealed extractor hood. Plumbing for slimline dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Access to the Worcester gas fired combination boiler. Tiled splashbacks, window into conservatory and french doors to conservatory. Space for a dining table seating 4-6 people.
9' 9'' x 9' 1'' (2.97m x 2.77m)
Of dwarf wall and PVC double glazed construction with wood effect flooring and a sliding patio door opening to the rear garden.
Landing. Useful cupboard. Stairs to second floor.
13' 8'' x 13' 2'' (4.16m x 4.01m)
A lovely room with two sets of french doors opening out to the private balcony with great views towards the Salthouse playing fields and glimpses of the Pier, the Bristol Channel and Welsh coastline.
13' 2'' x 11' 0'' (4.01m x 3.35m)
Window overlooking the south westerly facing rear garden.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin set into vanity unit, shower cubicle with mains shower, chrome ladder radiator, shaving point, extractor fan.
13' 2'' x 8' 9'' (4.01m x 2.66m)
Window looking out over the front and taking in that breathtaking view of Clevedon's sea front with the Pier, Bristol Channel and the Welsh coastline.
Three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, shower cubicle with electric Mira shower, wood effect flooring, shaving point and extractor fan.
11' 0'' x 6' 5'' (3.35m x 1.95m)
Currently being used as a home office, window looking out over the rear garden and also the neighbouring allotment.
14'0" x 6'6" max 4'11" min
Window providing the same pleasant outlook as bedroom 3. Access to part boarded loft.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, bath, partially tiled walls, wood effect flooring, extractor fan.
From Salthouse Road there is access to the front of Number 3 which is block paved and provides off road parking for two cars and leads to the garage 15'9" x 8'3" with automatic door, power, light and water tap and door into the hallway of the house.
The rear gardens have been beautifully hard landscaped and consist of a patio, block paved pathway, feature pond with attractive established shrubs and the added advantage of being predominantly south westerly facing. There are two external electric points and outside water tap fitted to outside of conservatory. There is a gate in back wall which allows exit to the front of Poets Court via car park.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor