Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to:
13' 1'' x 11' 6'' (3.98m x 3.50m)
Beautiful open fireplace. Window to front. Spotlights.
Open Plan Living, Kitchen, Dining Area
24' 7'' x 19' 3'' (7.49m x 5.86m)
A truly magnificent space which is great for the family and connects beautifully via bi-folding doors and a second set of sliding patio doors with the rear garden.
Beautifully fitted with a high gloss white fronted range of base units with granite working surfaces incorporating sink with drainer cut into worktop. Integrated appliances to include washing machine, dishwasher, two fridges, freezer, beautiful Rangemaster oven with gas hobs and contemporary extractor hood. Spotlights. Wood effect flooring. Space for a sofa. Contemporary fireplace. Understairs cupboard. Further space for a dining table and a breakfast bar.
Landing. Access to loft space.
13'3" max 11'0" min x 11'9"
Measurements include a built in wardrobe. Window to front.
11' 3'' x 11' 3'' (3.43m x 3.43m)
Measurements include built in wardrobes by Sharps. Window overlooking the southerly facing rear garden.
9' 1'' x 8' 0'' (2.77m x 2.44m)
Window overlooking the rear garden.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, contemporary washhand basin set on a glass shelf with storage below and mixer tap. Bath with electric Triton shower and glass shower screen door. Fully tiled walls and floor. Obscure window. Spotlights.
From Beach Avenue a wrought iron pedestrian gate opens to the front with a pathway leading to the front door. The front gardens have been laid to stone shingles.
The rear gardens are without a doubt one of the big attractions of Number 6 Beach Avenue. Immediately outside of the house is a generous decking area ideal for entertaining during those lovely summer evenings. There is a level lawn and to the rear of the garden a shed. There is a small veg plot and the gardens are bound by predominantly panelled fencing. They are also southerly facing.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Decking may be slippery when wet, please take care.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor