Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall, stairs to first floor.
21'5" x 13'0" max 10'2" min
Dual aspect room with a window to side and a second window looking over the front gardens and providing the most outstanding countryside views in a southerly direction towards the Mendips. Wood effect flooring.
16' 6'' x 10' 5'' (5.03m x 3.17m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces. Stainless steel sink, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor. Window overlooking the gardens. Door to the dining room and door to utility. The measurements include small storage cupboard.
15' 10'' x 6' 4'' (4.82m x 1.93m)
Fitted with wall and base units and working surfaces, stainless steel sink, electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood. Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Access to the Ideal Mexico gas boiler. Three windows and door to rear.
19'8" x 13'0" max 11'1" min
This room enjoys the same pleasant outlook as the sitting room with one window to front, second window to side and french doors opening to the side veranda. Wood effect flooring.
White suite of WC, washhand basin, bath, separate shower cubicle, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, two obscure windows.
Landing. Access to loft space. Access to the airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. Feature window again with that incredible view.
14' 3'' x 11' 3'' (4.34m x 3.43m)
Measurements exclude built in wardrobes. Dual aspect room with window to front and second window to side.
14' 3'' x 11' 5'' (4.34m x 3.48m)
A second double bedroom and measurements exclude two built in cupboards. Dual aspect room with window to front and second window to side.
12' 11'' x 6' 8'' (3.93m x 2.03m)
Measurements include cupboards. Window looking out to the rear.
12' 11'' x 6' 9'' (3.93m x 2.06m)
Measurements include a built in cupboard. Window to rear.
Three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, bath, partially tiled walls, obscure window, laminate flooring.
From Clevedon Road there is a private drive up to the wrought iron gates. Immediately proceed up this drive and you will come to wrought iron gates. These gates are automatic and open to an impressive driveway with shaped conifers to either side and leads up to thee front of the property. The driveway extends to the side of the house and leads to the double garage and beyond to the further outbuildings. The current owners have managed these gardens beautifully and the house almost sits in the middle of the plot. To the front of the property there are two paddocks.
Detached Double Garage
22' 2'' x 15' 3'' (6.75m x 4.64m)
With power and light and automatic roller door. There is also loft space, stable door and window to either side.
Further Storage Unit
36' 0'' x 15' 0'' (10.96m x 4.57m)
Ideal for cars etc. Power and light with double doors.
19' 9'' x 18' 10'' (6.02m x 5.74m)
With oversized double doors and a small window in the rear. Power and light.
19' 4'' x 19' 1'' (5.89m x 5.81m)
Again with power and light and four windows and double doors.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor