A painstakingly renovated period 3 storey detached house, with the added attraction of a self- contained large 2 bedroom basement garden apartment offering further letting income or annexe for dependent relative, enjoying delightful landscaped gardens in sought after mid-Clevedon. The current owners have left no stone unturned to create a superior high specification beautifully presented, simply stunning family home. Works carried out include partial re-roofing where required, external repointing, replacement stonework and cleaning, refurbished windows by “Ventrolla”, new ceilings, re-plastering, timber treatment, re-wiring, new central heating system along with underfloor heating to many areas.
The main house enjoys luxurious "Ripples" furnished bathroom, two en-suites and cloakroom. The wow factor has been created by the stunning c.31' kitchen/dining room with walnut and silver "Smallbones" kitchen complemented with black granite worksurfaces and fitted with integrated Miele and Siemens appliances. Steps lead down into the glorious contemporary orangery with bi-fold doors to two sides giving the feeling of bringing the beautifully professionally landscaped large walled gardens into the home. The master suite offers a bedroom and dressing room fitted with "Neville Johnson" bedroom furniture and large stylish en-suite bathroom with free standing bath and separate walk-in shower. There are two further large double bedrooms one with a further range of "Neville Johnson" bedroom furniture. On the half landing there is a c.18' guest suite with vaulted ceiling and walk-in en-suite shower room along with a large most attractive family bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower. The ground floor offers 11' ceiling heights and enjoys a study, bay windowed family room, beautiful sitting room with wood burning stove and separate office with built-in "Neville Johnson" furniture providing extensive storage and three work stations, contemporary styled cloakroom and useful utility room. Other attributes include restored cast iron fireplaces, restored coving and ceiling cornices, original internal window shutters to three rooms, a new spindle staircase, a large walk-in storage area and boot room.
The basement apartment enjoys a lovely aspect over the front landscaped garden and offers a large sitting room, beautiful refitted kitchen with high gloss units and integrated appliances, separate dining area, two large double bedrooms, one with en-suite cloakroom and stunning large luxurious shower room with underfloor heating. Other attributes include a utility room, side porch and gas central heating.
Externally the gardens have been recently professionally landscaped, the front now offering a block paved driveway with parking for 3 vehicles, paved terrace with raised mature beds affording good privacy, all enclosed by stone walling. The rear has been completely redesigned, enclosed by natural stone walling topped with cedar wood fencing enjoying composite decked seating areas, complemented by a large paved terrace, artificial grass area, raised beds, shed and log store. There are matching cedar wood and wrought iron gates, mood lighting, spotlights and water feature. Steps to the rear lead down to a storeroom and open fronted storage area with tiled roof extending down the side of the house. Only by internal inspection can this truly stunning period home be fully appreciated.
Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
8' 3'' x 4' 10'' (2.51m x 1.47m)
10' 0'' x 7' 5'' (3.05m x 2.26m)
14'6" x 5'10" and 16'9" x 6'6" L shaped
6' 0'' x 5' 9'' (1.83m x 1.75m)
5' 11'' x 3' 6'' (1.80m x 1.07m)
14'10" x 17'8" max 16'11" min into bay
14'7" x 14'11" max 11'11 min into bay
11'11" x 15'7" max 14'10" min
31'0" x 13'8" max 12''0" min
16' 9'' x 11' 5'' (5.10m x 3.48m)
12' 4'' x 3' 9'' (3.76m x 1.14m)
8' 3'' x 6' 6'' (2.51m x 1.98m)
10' 1'' x 6' 1'' (3.07m x 1.85m)
18' 3'' x 12' 3'' (5.56m x 3.73m)
En-Suite Shower Room
7' 0'' x 6' 0'' (2.13m x 1.83m)
12' 3'' x 10' 0'' (3.73m x 3.05m)
9' 5'' x 6' 8'' (2.87m x 2.03m)
Master Bedroom Suite
14'7" x 12'7" max 11'11" min into bay
13'9" x 9'2" max 6'2" min L shaped
13' 10'' x 9' 10'' (4.21m x 2.99m)
14'9" x 17'6" max 16'9" max into bay
11'11" x 15'7" max 14'10" min into bay
16' 0'' x 12' 10'' (4.87m x 3.91m)
20'9" x 16'10" max 9'6" min
13'8" x 14'9" max 11'5" min into bay
14' 5'' x 11' 8'' (4.39m x 3.55m)
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Council Tax Band: G Basement Flat: C
Energy Rating: D - Basement Flat: E
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor