Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
9' 4'' x 8' 10'' (2.84m x 2.69m)
Fitted with a range of base units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, five ring gas hob with contemporary extractor hood and double electric oven. Tiled floor. Door to lounge/diner.
8' 1'' x 6' 11'' (2.46m x 2.11m)
Measurements include built in storage. Plumbing for washing machine, window to side.
20' 0'' x 11' 2'' (6.09m x 3.40m)
Wood effect flooring. Spotlights. Door to study.
11' 0'' x 7' 11'' (3.35m x 2.41m)
Of dwarf wall and PVC double glazed construction with sliding door connecting to the rear garden.
12' 1'' x 6' 1'' (3.68m x 1.85m)
Window to side. Access to loft space.
From the lounge/diner a door opens to the inner hallway with access to loft space and leading to the following accommodation.
11' 11'' x 11' 8'' (3.63m x 3.55m)
Window to front and measurements include built in bedroom furniture.
10' 8'' x 8' 10'' (3.25m x 2.69m)
10' 6'' x 7' 0'' (3.20m x 2.13m)
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of washhand basin set into vanity unit with storage below. WC with concealed cistern. Bath, separate shower cubicle with mains shower. Partially tiled walls, obscure window to side, extractor fan, shaving light point, spotlights.
White suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin, obscure window.
From Kingston Avenue access to the front can be gained via a driveway. The entire front of the property has been laid to tarmac providing off road parking for numerous cars and extends down the left hand side of the property to a car port providing further off road parking. There is a lockable gate from this side leading to the rear garden. To the right hand side of the property the driveway extends to the single garage with up and over door and a gate which opens to:
These gardens are very private and are laid to lawn with a patio and well established shrubs, small trees and perennials to borders.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents. Tel: 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor