Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall. Stairs to first floor. Useful cupboard for shoes and coats etc. Floorboards.
16' 0'' x 12' 9'' (4.87m x 3.88m)
An impressive space with a woodburning stone taking center stage opening to:
20'9" x 10'1" and 10'1" x 8'11"
A beautiful room with a range of high gloss fronted wall and base units with butchers block working surfaces, double electric oven with four ring gas hob and contemporary extractor hood. Integrated appliances to include washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Access to the Worcester gas fired combination boiler. Floor boards. Two windows to side. Impressive contemporary sliding doors connecting the space with the outdoor living.
11' 9'' x 11' 4'' (3.58m x 3.45m)
Window to front. Understairs storage. Floorboards.
12' 1'' x 10' 5'' (3.68m x 3.17m)
Window looking out onto the front drive. Floorboards.
Beautifully fitted with a white suite of WC, washhand basin, king size shower cubicle with mains shower. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome ladder radiator. Obscure window, spotlights.
Landing. Access to loft space.
10' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.30m x 3.20m)
Window providing an outstanding outlook over the neighbouring cricket ground and providing views towards the Mendips. Floorboards.
11' 3'' x 10' 3'' (3.43m x 3.12m)
Window looking out onto Castlewood Close. Access to eaves storage.
10' 10'' x 6' 5'' (3.30m x 1.95m)
Window providing the same pleasant outlook as bedroom 1. Recess area. Floorboards.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, contemporary washhand basin, bath with hand held shower attachment, partially tiled walls, wood effect flooring, chrome ladder radiator, obscure window.
From Castlewood Close a stone shingle driveway provides parking to the front. Gates open to the side providing further parking leading to the front door, the double length tandem garage and then a lockable side gate opens to:
These gardens are a particular delight having the added advantage of being predominantly south facing. Immediately outside of the property is a beautifully constructed patio with raised borders incorporating a built in bbq area. There is a level lawn with a stone shingle pathway leading to the rear of the garden where there is a lockable gate giving access out onto Clevedon Cricket Club. the gardens are well stocked with an array of established shrubs and small trees to borders.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor