Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Communal front door with telephone entry receiver opens to communal hall with stairs to first floor and the front door of Flat 3. Front door opens to:
Telephone entry receiver and leading to all of the following accommodation:
Open Plan Lounge/Living/Dining Area
Beautifully fitted with a range of high gloss fronted wall and base units with working surfaces. Electric oven, four ring electric hob with contemporary extractor hood. Space for undercounter fridge or freezer, metro tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink. Beautiful fireplace, bay window looking out onto Albert Road and to the right hand side providing channel glimpses towards Poets Walk. Ornate ceiling coving.
15' 1'' x 15' 0'' (4.59m x 4.57m)
Impressive space with window to rear providing channel glimpses across the Victorian roof tops of mid Clevedon.
13' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.96m x 3.05m)
A second double bedroom and measurements include the airing cupboard housing the Vaillant gas fired combination boiler. Window to rear, wood effect flooring.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, bath with mains shower and glass shower screen door. Tiled floors, partially tiled walls, spotlights, extractor fan, chrome ladder radiator.
With working surfaces and cupboard storage above, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splashbacks.
Tenure: Leasehold - originally 999 years (30 years converted)
Maintenance Charge: £75 per month
Management Company: Countrywide
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
(The information relating to the Lease and Management Company has been provided by our clients but we advise this information is re-checked at the time of purchase).
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor