Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to:
Stairs to first floor. Understairs storage, wood effect flooring.
23' 10'' x 11' 1'' (7.26m x 3.38m)
French doors open out to the rear gardens. Feature fireplace. Dado rail.
14' 0'' into bay x 12' 0'' (4.26m into bay x 3.65m)
Bay window looks out onto the front drive. Feature fireplace, wood effect flooring.
16' 0'' x 10' 0'' (4.87m x 3.05m)
A great addition to this property with high gloss wall and base kitchen units with working surfaces. Stainless steel sink, two ovens, five ring gas hob with matching extractor hood. Integrated appliances to include dishwasher, fridge and freezer, microwave. Tiled floor. Window and door to rear garden. The tiled floor flows through into:
9' 1'' x 7' 1'' (2.77m x 2.16m)
With spotlights. Door opens to:
8' 1'' x 8' 0'' (2.46m x 2.44m)
Fitted with wall and base units with working surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine, access to Vaillant gas fired combination boiler. Door to integral garage. Tiled floor.
With suite of WC, washhand basin, tiled floor, partially tiled walls.
Landing. Access to loft space.
14' 10'' into bay x 12' 0'' (4.52m into bay x 3.65m)
Measurements include built in wardrobes. Window looking out onto Coleridge Vale Road North. Picture rail.
12' 10'' x 12' 0'' (3.91m x 3.65m)
Window overlooking the lovely rear gardens. Picture rail.
12' 0'' x 8' 1'' (3.65m x 2.46m)
Window to front. Picture rail. Door opens to:
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin set into vanity unit with storage below. Separate shower cubicle with electric shower. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome ladder radiator, obscure window.
8' 1'' x 7' 0'' (2.46m x 2.13m)
Window looking out onto Coleridge Vale Road North. Picture rail.
Fitted with a white suite of WC, washhand basin, shower bath with electric shower and glass shower screen. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor, ladder radiator, two obscure windows.
A pillared entrance leads onto a block paved driveway providing parking for two cars and leads to the single garage.
The rear garden can be accessed via the sitting room or the kitchen. The rear garden is a particular delight and has been laid to lawn with a patio and a raised deck. At the rear of the garden there is access to a garden shed. Outside water tap.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor