Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
The front door opens into an outstanding:
29' 0'' x 8' 7'' (8.83m x 2.61m)
Stairs to the first floor. An amazing tiled floor. Storage for coats and shoes. Access to a spacious room currently being used as a home office with no windows but great for additional storage.
Beautifully fitted with a white suite of WC, washhand basin, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, obscure window.
37' 8'' x 14' 2'' (11.47m x 4.31m)
This your party room. With a great aspect of the gardens. The tiled floor creates a sense of light and modernity. Feature gas fireplace. Chrome spotlights. Double doors open into the:
31'5" x 24'0" max 15'9" min
The hub of the house! This impressive addition has a contemporary feel and will be a great space for entertaining. The kitchen consists of a range of wall and base high gloss grey units with luxurious working surfaces supplied by Porcelanosa . The toys consist of three sinks and two mixer taps, a five ring gas hob with matching extractor hood and two single ovens. There is space for an American style fridge/freezer and undercounter space for a wine cooler. Tiled floors. Exposed ceiling beams with nine skylights and two sets of french doors opening out to the raised deck and providing a great outlook down the gardens. Door opens into:
10' 0'' x 7' 9'' (3.05m x 2.36m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces. Sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Access to the Vaillant gas fired combination boiler. Oversized tiled floors. Door and window to side.
From the Sitting room a second set of double doors open into:
Games Room/ Guest suite
25' 9'' x 14' 0'' (7.84m x 4.26m)
(currently being used as a guest bedroom). With five skylights and french doors opening out to the raised deck. Tiled floors. Spotlights. Exposed ceiling beams. Door opens into:
Access to a fitted wardrobe. Door opening into garage. Further door then opens to:
Beautifully fitted with a suite of WC, washhand basin, king size shower cubicle with electric Mira sports shower. Tiled walls and floor. Chrome ladder radiator. Spotlights. Extractor fan.
From the impressive hallway a door opens to:
14' 2'' x 13' 0'' into bay (4.31m x 3.96m into bay)
Looking out onto the front gardens. Measurements exclude built in storage.
Split landing. Overlooking the rear gardens. Leading to:
12' 3'' x 10' 3'' (3.73m x 3.12m)
Overlooking the rear gardens. Measurements exclude built in wardrobes.
Split level landing rises to the main landing with access to loft space. Leading to the following rooms.
17' 6'' x 14' 4'' (5.33m x 4.37m)
Measurements include the en-suite. Window overlooking the front gardens. Spotlights.
Fitted with a white suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin set into vanity unit. King size shower cubicle and mains shower. Partially tiled walls. Chrome ladder radiator. Spotlights.
15' 5'' x 14' 4'' (4.70m x 4.37m)
Measurements include the en-suite. Window looking out onto Robin Lane. Spotlights.
Fitted with a white suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin set into vanity unit. Shower cubicle and mains shower. Partially tiled walls. Chrome ladder radiator.
14' 4'' x 12' 5'' (4.37m x 3.78m)
Window overlooking the impressive rear gardens.
Beautifully fitted with a white suite of WC, contemporary washhand basin with storage below. Bath, king size shower cubicle with mains shower. Fully tiled walls, tiled effect floor, obscure window.
From the landing access via a ladder can be gained to the spacious attic room which has been used as a teenagers den.
From Robin Lane the driveway provides generous parking. The front gardens have been laid to lawn with established shrubs to borders. The driveway leads to the:
24' 0'' x 14' 0'' (7.31m x 4.26m)
With power and light. Door into the inner hall leading to the games room.
A great feature of this property are the gardens which extend to approximately 150 feet in depth. With rolling lawns and an impressive deck which extends out from the back of the house. The Kitchen/ Dining room spills out onto the deck making this a great party area. There is an array of established shrubs and trees to borders, these gardens will without a doubt interest the gardeners amongst you and those that crave space.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor