Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Open Plan Living
23' 8'' x 17' 2'' (7.21m x 5.23m)
Quality travertine flooring. Patio doors open onto the sun terrace. Space for a dining table. Two TV aerial points.
Beautifully fitted with a comprehensive range of high gloss fronted units with working surfaces. Integrated appliances to include electric oven, microwave, hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Sink with mixer tap. Travertine flooring.
Door to utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine. Leading to the following accommodation:
17' 5'' x 10' 0'' (5.30m x 3.05m)
Measurements include built in wardrobes. Patio doors opening onto the sun terrace. Door opens to:
Beautifully fitted with a white suite of WC, wall mounted corner washhand basin, bath with hand held shower attachment. Fully tiled walls and floors. Extractor fan, under floor heating. Two storage cupboards.
14' 2'' x 8' 0'' (4.31m x 2.44m)
Beautifully fitted with a white suite of WC, washhand basin, king size shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and porcelain tiled floor. Extractor fan. Underfloor heating.
From Wellington Terrace there is a driveway that leads to the undercover car park where there is a garage allocated to number 3. A pathway with steps descends to the front door of Number 3 St Christophers Court and continues down to the popular 'Lovers Walk'.
32' 0'' x 6' 0'' (9.75m x 1.83m)
This impressive sun terrace enjoys the most outstanding views of the Bristol Channel and towards the Welsh coastline and a bird's eye view of Clevedon's famous Grade I Listed Pier with the islands of Steepholm and Flatholm in the far distance. Don't forget the sunsets!
Tenure: Leasehold - (own a share in the freehold).
Maintenance Charge: £90 per month
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: Electricity, water and sewerage.
(The information relating to the Lease and Management Company has been provided by our clients but we advise this information is re-checked at the time of purchase).
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor