Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
The entrance door opens into a Victorian style conservatory entrance with a door then opening to the:
Impressive Reception Hall
With high cornice ceilings and a fabulous staircase which takes you up to both the first and second floors. Additional features include picture rails and high moulded skirtings.
17' 0'' x 16' 0'' into bay (5.18m x 4.87m into bay)
A beautifully proportioned room with dual aspect views to the gardens. Victorian features include the ceiling corncing, picture rail, moulded skirtings and a truly beautiful white marble fireplace.
19' 2'' x 14' 0'' into bay (5.84m x 4.26m into bay)
Another amazing reception room. The marble fireplace accommodates a Jotul wood buring stove, great for those winter evenings. Additional features include an impressive bay window which projects out into the gardens. Ornate ceiling cornicing, picture rail, moulded skirtings.
14' 10'' x 11' 2'' (4.52m x 3.40m)
This room immediately overlooks the back gardens with an elegant bay window. Additional features include the ceiling cornicing, picture rail and moulded skirtings and a fine white marble Victorian fireplace.
With suite comprising rectangular washbasin with cupboards below, WC and a tiled shower. With a sloping ceiling incorporating a velux window and a further side window providing plenty of natural light.
11' 6'' x 11' 6'' (3.50m x 3.50m)
This room immediately adjoins the kitchen. Again enjoying good views of the gardens. Access to the Ideal Mexico gas fired central heating boiler. Leading through to:
14'9" x 8'3" and 11'0" x 5'0"
Fitted with a range of oak fronted cupboard and drawer units with working surfaces trimmed in oak. There are two sink units, a utility area with plumbing for the washing machine, space for a fridge, plumbing for dishwasher and integrated double oven, ceramic hob and two ring gas hob. Concealed extractor hood. In the kitchen a door opens directly out onto the drive and side gardens.
A staircase drops down to the cellar space- ideal for storing wine and to use as a workshop and for that much needed storage.
13' 0'' x 11' 6'' (3.96m x 3.50m)
Measurements include a full run of fitted cupboards and display shelving. From the window a bird's eye view is enjoyed over the principal gardens, there is even a glimpse of the channel. Attractive Victorian fireplace, ceiling coving, picture rail.
From the full landing there is access to the shelved linen cupboard. Access to the following:
17' 0'' into bay x 16' 2'' (5.18m into bay x 4.92m)
A truly great room which overlooks two of the gardens. Features include the high corniced ceilings, picture rail and high moulded skirtings. There is immediate access into the:
With a fine corner bath, wall mounted WC, bidet and his and hers shell shaped washbasins with platinum and gold effect fittings. Tiling to the floor and part wall.
19' 0'' x 14' 0'' (5.79m x 4.26m)
With an attractive bay window overlooking the gardens. Features include ceiling cornicing, picture rail and moulded skirtings and an attractive white marble fireplace. The measurements also include a superb:
En-Suite Shower Room
With tiled shower, washhand basin with vanity cupboard below and WC with concealed cistern.
14' 0'' x 9' 0'' into bay (4.26m x 2.74m into bay)
A pretty room with a great view. Features include the ceiling cornicing, picture rail and moulded skirtings.
Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal washbasin and WC. Window.
13' 2'' x 11' 6'' (4.01m x 3.50m)
This room overlooks the main gardens and enjoys rooftop views to the Bristol Channel. Built in cupboards.
13' 10'' x 13' 10'' (4.21m x 4.21m)
This room looks out towards Cambridge Road across two of the principal gardens. There is immediate access to the:
With bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, washhand basin with vanity cupboards below and WC with concealed cistern. Velux window.
Also from bedroom 6 there is access to a further:
Attic Store Room
11' 0'' x 6' 0'' approx (3.35m x 1.83m approx)
Providing excellent storage.
From the impressive stone pillared entrance a driveway proceeds towards the house and beyond to extensive parking and a turning space. There is parking for around ten cars. Open fronted garage 14'2" x 14'0" which also doubles as a useful log store. To the side is a:
7' 9'' x 5' 6'' (2.36m x 1.68m)
There is also an adjoining:
15' 0'' x 13' 0'' (4.57m x 3.96m)
Now used as a workshop with its original Staffordshire Blue floor and high sloping ceilings.
From the front gates pass through the front gardens, side gardens and rear gardens, you will have paced approximately 72 meters, set out principally as three gardens with well tended lawns, beautifully planted borders and a natural stone perimeter wall with higher level fencing in places. There is so much space you will not be disappointed. The present owners have lived here for well over 30 years and have taken great pride in maintaining these gardens to a high standard.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected including gas fired central heating
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771