Acorn Property Group was established in 1995 with a strong focus on the provision of interesting sustainable architecture that adds quality and a sense of purpose to its immediate environment.
3 Marine Place, occupies a prominent position within this exclusive development. At ground floor level you step through into a fabulous living room with vaulted ceilings above. The floor below enters the spectacular open plan kitchen / dining area with fully glazed doors opening out onto a fine balcony. The salty air and sea views intoxicate the senses. The two lower levels accommodate the four bedrooms and three sumptuous bathrooms. The main terrace is accessed via bedroom 3 and is the perfect place to relax and entertain your friends.
Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Over sized door opens to a beautiful reception hall with a galleried landing and an engineered oak floor that extends through into the living.
With an external access door for easy access. Also housing the central heating boiler, pressurised water cylinder, electric and gas meters.
With suite comprising WC and washbasin, sumptuous tiling and chrome ladder style radiator.
An absolutely stunning room with a high vaulted ceiling and the whole of the sea facing wall in glass. Two doors open to reveal a wide Juliet balcony with the most incredible views across the bay, you feel as if you could reach out and touch our lovely Grade I Listed Pier.
THE FLOOR BELOW
A fabulous Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
A contemporary kitchen, elegant silestone worktops and a range of built in Siemens appliances. The engineered oak floor that extends throughout the room with double doors opening out on to a wide balcony large enough to entertain your friends with a glass and stainless steel balustrade and those magnificent views.
THE FLOOR BELOW
With a large window which meets the level of the floor making it perfect for waking up in the morning to those incredible views. A generous dressing area with access immediately to the:
Luxurious En-Suite Shower Room
With a walk in shower, washbasin and WC. Sumptuous tiling. Chrome ladder style radiator.
With a large window again that meets the floor level allowing views from the bedside.
With bath incorporating a shower above and glass shower screen. Washbasin and WC. Sumptuous tiling, chrome ladder style radiator.
THE FLOOR BELOW
With a useful understairs cupboard.
With plumbing for the washing machine, useful counter worktop with cupboards above.
With a window that meets at floor level providing uninterrupted views of the sea.
Bedroom 4/Second Living Room
With engineered oak flooring and doors which opens out onto the expanse of roof terrace, great for entertaining and to taste that lovely salty air.
With suite comprising bath with shower above and glass shower screen, washbasin and WC, sumptuous tiling and chrome ladder style radiator.
There is parking for two cars to the front whilst the terrace and balcony both look out to sea.
Tenure: Leasehold - 999 years
Ground Rent: £250 per annum
Service Charge: £110.96 a month
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor