Acorn Property Group was established in 1995 with a strong focus on the provision of interesting sustainable architecture that adds quality and a sense of purpose to its immediate environment.
9 Marine Place occupies a prominent position within this exclusive development. At ground floor level you step through into an open plan kitchen / dining area with fully glazed doors opening out onto a fine balcony. Above at first floor level the living room opens out onto the upper roof terrace. The salty air and sea views intoxicate the senses. The two lower levels accommodate the four bedrooms and three sumptuous bathrooms. The main terrace is accessed via bedroom 3 which is the largest on the development. This is the perfect place to relax and entertain your friends.
Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
An impressive over sized entrance door opens to a fabulous reception hall with a gallery above and an attractive staircase which rises up to a wonderful living room and down to two lower floors accommodating the bedrooms. On your right is the:
8' 9'' x 5' 9'' (2.66m x 1.75m)
This room also has external access and accommodates the boiler, pressurised hot water cylinder, electric and gas meters.
With an elegant suite comprising WC and washbasin. Beautiful tiling to the floor, chrome ladder style radiator.
19'10" max 13'3" min x 17'2" max 15'2" min
With a beautifully appointed kitchen with sumptuous silestone worktops. There is a comprehensive range of Siemens appliances. An island unit also creates a great breakfast bar area and from the dining area dual aspect views across the coast. From the main kitchen two large almost floor to ceiling windows and a door open out onto the balcony with glass and stainless steel balustrade and the most incredible channel vistas and of course a bird's eye view of Clevedon's famous Grade I Listed Pier and further down the coast to the island of Flatholm and Steepholm.
20' 9'' x 19' 10'' (6.32m x 6.04m)
With triple aspect views. A Juliet balcony opens to the front. There is a corner window wrapping around two sides of the room with views up the coast whilst triple glazed doors open out onto the upper roof terrace enjoying perhaps some of the finest views in Clevedon.
Lower Ground Floor
The Master Bedroom
With its corner window providing dual aspect views of the Bristol Channel and across to the Welsh coastline. This room opens to a fine:
7' 3'' x 7' 0'' (2.21m x 2.13m)
Which in turn opens to a:
Luxurious Shower Room
With a fine walk in shower with WC and washbasin. Fabulous tiling, chrome ladder style radiator.
13' 4'' x 9' 4'' (4.06m x 2.84m)
With a beautiful Juliet balcony and an expanse of glass from which to enjoy the spectacular views.
Luxurious En-Suite Shower Room
With walk in shower, washbasin, WC and chrome ladder style radiator. Fabulous tiling.
15'6" x 14'2" max 9'9" min
With beautiful engineered oak floors and glazed doors opening directly out onto the terrace, a great place to entertain your friends and to enjoy those wonderful and famous sunsets.
14' 0'' x 9' 9'' (4.26m x 2.97m)
This room is another generous double bedroom with almost floor to ceiling windows which look out onto the terrace and of course beyond the terrace to the channel.
With a beautiful suite comprising the bath with shower above, WC and washbasin, fabulous tiling, chrome ladder style radiator.
With plumbing for the washing machine.
There is parking outside for two cars whilst on the sea side a wonderful terrace that extends around two sides of this property.
Tenure: Leasehold - 999 years
Ground Rent: £250 per annum
Service Charge: £110.96 a month
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
NB. The internal pictures are of the show home, not this specific plot, other photos may be general to the development.
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor