Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Traditional stained glass front door opens to hall. Stairs to first floor. Wood effect floor, understairs cupboard. Door opens to:
Impressive Drawing Room
Which was originally two rooms and now made into one room.
12' 9'' into bay x 10' 9'' (3.88m into bay x 3.27m)
Window looking out onto the front gardens. A gas coal effect fire is set into a contemporary surround and hearth. Picture rail. Opening to:
Further Sitting Area
12' 0'' x 10' 10'' (3.65m x 3.30m)
Over-sized french doors opening to the rear garden. Picture rail.
14' 9'' x 7' 9'' (4.49m x 2.36m)
An impressive kitchen with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces. Plumbing for dishwasher. Gas and electric cooker points with contemporary extractor hood. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Skylight. Spotlights.
Window to side. Door to garage. Tiled floor flows through and connects beautifully with the:
15' 1'' x 11' 2'' (4.59m x 3.40m)
French doors and windows to the rear gardens. Spotlights.
Landing. Window to side, picture rail, access to loft space.
12' 0'' x 10' 4'' (3.65m x 3.15m)
Window overlooking the rear gardens and recess areas either side of the chimney breast ideal for freestanding wardrobes. Picture rail.
12' 7'' into bay x 10' 3'' (3.83m into bay x 3.12m)
A second double bedroom with window looking out over the front gardens.
7' 6'' x 6' 9'' (2.28m x 2.06m)
Window to front, picture rail.
8' 5'' x 7' 6'' (2.56m x 2.28m)
Consisting of a four piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, bath, separate shower cubicle with mains shower. Partially tiled walls, obscure window, ladder radiator.
From Bishops Road a driveway enters through a five bar pillared gate and provides parking and leads to the garage 16'0" x 7'7" with power and light, skylight, plumbing for washing machine, access to Worcester gas fired combination boiler. The front gardens have been laid to lawn with stone low level walling. Access to the rear gardens via the right hand side of the property and a lockable gate.
One of the big advantages of Number 34 is the size of its rear garden. Being laid to a patio and a level lawn. Bound by pillared fencing and connecting beautifully with the sitting room and the impressive open plan living area.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 877771
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor