Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Original Victorian front door opens to porch with quarry tiled floor. Stained glass door opens to:
Stairs to first floor, window to side, engineered oak flooring. Lockable door giving access to the lower level.
White suite of WC, washhand basin, tiled floor, obscure window.
18' 6'' into bay x 17' 2'' (5.63m into bay x 5.23m)
An impressive entertaining space with ornate ceiling coving, ceiling rose, fabulous marble fireplace, sash windows looking out onto Hallam Road.
24'0" x 15'2" max 11'6" min
Beautifully fitted with a range of shaker fronted wall and base units with honed granite working surfaces with a double Belfast sink with waste disposal, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances to include dishwasher, electric oven, microwave, Rangemaster cooker, space for an American style fridge/freezer, wine rack, extractor hood. Ceiling coving, ceiling rose. French doors and second door opening to the rear garden. Engineered oak floor, window to side, picture rail. Space for a dining table seating 8 people and a kitchen island unit with honed granite working surfaces.
Landing. Stairs to second floor.
15' 2'' x 13' 1'' (4.62m x 3.98m)
An impressive room with window overlooking the rear gardens with shutters. Feature fireplace. Opening to:
Walk in Wardrobe
10' 9'' x 7' 5'' (3.27m x 2.26m)
A great addition to the master suite. Spotlights.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece suite of WC, washhand basin with storage below, king size shower cubicle with mains shower. Partially tiled walls and floor, underfloor electric heating. Chrome ladder radiator. Window to rear with working shutters and chrome spotlights.
16' 9'' x 15' 3'' (5.10m x 4.64m)
A great guest bedroom with windows looking out onto Hallam Road and providing channel glimpses towards the Welsh coastline.
Beautifully fitted with a four piece suite of WC, washhand basin with storage below, freestanding bath on claw and ball feet, king size shower cubicle with mains shower. Partially tiled walls, wood effect flooring. Dual aspect room with window to side and window to front. Chrome ladder radiator. Underfloor electric heating.
Landing. Skylight, access to the airing cupboard housing the Megaflow immersion tank.
16' 10'' x 15' 3'' (5.13m x 4.64m)
NB. Some restricted head height due to the roof pitch. Window to side. Two skylights providing the most outstanding view across the Victorian part of Clevedon towards Clevedon's famous pier, the Bristol Channel and the Welsh coastline in the far distance. Pretty fireplace.
15' 3'' x 12' 9'' (4.64m x 3.88m)
Charming room with window providing a pleasant outlook over the rear gardens and towards the neighbouring Victorian properties on Albert Road.
15' 2'' x 10' 7'' (4.62m x 3.22m)
A fifth double bedroom with pretty fireplace and window providing the same pleasant outlook as bedroom 4.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, king size shower cubicle with mains shower. Tiled effect floor. Access to eaves space. Obscure window. Chrome ladder radiator.
From the hallway stairs descend to:
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
With door giving access to the rear gardens, large understairs cupboard. Hall leading to:
16' 1'' x 15' 9'' (4.90m x 4.80m)
A great room to get cosy in. Beautiful fireplace. Spotlights. From this room there is access to the sauna.
18' 5'' into bay x 16' 9'' (5.61m into bay x 5.10m)
For those looking to work from home this is a great space. Window to front. Shutters, beautiful fireplace, spotlights.
Fitted with a white suite of WC, washhand basin, panelled bath with mains shower, storage cupboard, obscure window.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces. Stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, obscure window with extractor fan.
From Hallam Road a pillared entrance opens to the driveway which has been block paved and provides parking for two to three cars. The front garden is bound by the original stone walling.
Can be accessed via the two doors from the kitchen/diner. One of the great additions to this property is its very attractive rear garden with a raised deck ideal for socialising. An area of lawn bound by stone walling. At the rear of the garden there is a summer house, a second small raised patio area, greenhouse. Steps descend to the side of the property where there is access to the lower ground level and also a door opens to:
(This garage would be too small for a car) but is great for home storage, motor bikes with automatic door and window.
NB. There is detailed planning permission and full architectural and structural drawings for an extension on the back of the house for a contemporary glass box to extend the existing kitchen/diner.
Local Authority: North Somerset District Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor