Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall with wood effect floor.
Suite of WC, washhand basin, two obscure windows.
14'7" x 14'1" max 7'10" min
Measurements include staircase to first floor. Gas fireplace, window to front, wood effect floor. Door opens to:
14' 7'' x 9' 7'' (4.44m x 2.92m)
Fitted with wall and base units with working surfaces, sink, electric cooker point. Window and french doors to rear garden. Understairs cupboard, space for a dining table. Door opens to:
9' 8'' x 5' 9'' (2.94m x 1.75m)
Fitted with working surfaces, stainless steel sink with storage below. Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Window to rear garden. Door to garage.
Landing. Window to side, access to loft space and storage cupboard.
13' 0'' x 8' 5'' (3.96m x 2.56m)
Window looking out onto Hapsburg Close.
11' 9'' x 7' 10'' (3.58m x 2.39m)
Window overlooking the westerly facing rear garden.
8' 4'' x 5' 8'' (2.54m x 1.73m)
Fitted with a suite of WC, washhand basin and bath. Partially tiled walls, wood effect floor, obscure window.
From Hapsburg Close a driveway provides parking for two to three cars. The gardens have been laid to lawn. The driveway leads to the garage 17'4" x 10'5" with power and light. Access to the rear gardens can be gained via a lockable side gate which lead to:
The big advantage of these rear gardens is their south west aspect. Immediately outside of the property there is a raised deck. The garden is laid to a level lawn which is generous in depth. Bound by panelled fencing.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Go careful on the decking when wet it may be slippery.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor