Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to an impressive Hall with stairs descending to the lower level. Cupboard for shoes and coats etc. Double doors open to:
26' 9'' x 12' 0'' (8.15m x 3.65m)
A dual aspect room with a sash window providing an outstanding view across the Bristol Channel towards the Welsh coastline and not forgetting those famous Clevedon sun sets. The second window looks out onto Wellington Terrace and both windows have working shutters. Picture rail. Georgian fireplace.
13' 8'' x 12' 6'' (4.16m x 3.81m)
Sash window with working shutters provides the same pleasant outlook as the drawing room. Picture rail.
Beautifully fitted with a four piece suite of WC, washhand basin, freestanding bath, separate shower cubicle, sash window with working shutters. Towel radiator.
12' 3'' x 12' 0'' (3.73m x 3.65m)
Sash window with shutters to front. Marble fireplace. Picture rail.
26' 5'' x 11' 5'' (8.05m x 3.48m)
A truly magnificent room with a range of solid oak wall and base units with granite working surfaces and double belfast sink. Integrated appliances to include dishwasher and microwave. American style fridge/freezer with wine storage above. Window to front. Spotlights. Travertine tiling to floor flows through into the dining area currently housing a table with six chairs and french doors connecting this space beautifully to a terrace and providing that fabulous channel view.
From the hallway a door opens into:
8' 3'' x 7' 4'' (2.51m x 2.23m)
8' 7'' x 8' 0'' (2.61m x 2.44m)
Wall and base units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Window and door opening to the terrace.
Fitted with a white suite of WC, washhand basin, obscure window.
From this area there is also a door that gives access to the front with steps rising to the front door and parking.
12' 1'' x 11' 4'' (3.68m x 3.45m)
12' 0'' x 8' 8'' (3.65m x 2.64m)
Sash window looking out onto the terrace and towards the channel.
Bedroom 4/Home Office
8' 7'' x 8' 0'' (2.61m x 2.44m)
This space is currently being used as a home office with sash window looking out onto the terrace.
Beautifully fitted with a three piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, shower cubicle, towel radiator, obscure window.
From Wellington Terrace there is an opening with a stone shingle drive providing parking for 2 cars and access to the front door. To the side of the stone shingle driveway steps descend to the utility area. There is also access to a storage room with further access to the Vaillant gas fired combination boiler.
It is very rare that a property with gardens like these comes to the market in this part of Clevedon. Immediately outside of the kitchen/diner and utility room is a fabulous terrace which has been laid to patio and decking with raised railway sleepers with established shrubs incorporated. The views from here are simply breathtaking stretching across the Bristol Channel towards the Welsh coastline and the cities of Newport and Cardiff Bay, also providing glimpses towards the islands of Steepholm and Flatholm and Sand Bay. Steps descend to a second terrace again laid to patio and pebbles for ease of maintenance with fruit trees and a greenhouse. Further steps descend to a level lawn which again like the rest of these gardens enjoys simply breathtaking views. There is a further area below with beautifully stocked borders with a wide range of shrubs and perennials. Looking back up at this property will give you an idea of its size and the beautiful stone walling.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Be careful when going down steps when wet
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor