Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to:
Wooden floor, exposed ceiling beams, 2 windows to front, storage cupboard. Staircase which leads to the master bedroom.
21'0" x 15'7" max 12'8" min
Impressive room with two windows looking out onto the stunning front gardens. Wooden floor, exposed ceiling beams, spotlights.
18' 9'' x 15' 8'' (5.71m x 4.77m)
(The hub of the house). Beautifully fitted with a range of high gloss red fronted wall and base units with corian work surfaces incorporating the sink with contemporary mixer tap. Double electric oven, microwave, plumbing for dishwasher, space for American fridge/freezer, electric four ring induction hob with contemporary SMEG extractor hood. Tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar, tiled effect floor, two windows to rear, door to garden. Second door opens to:
Stairs to first floor and leading to the following accommodation:
10' 6'' x 15' 8'' (3.20m x 4.77m)
Beautifully fitted with a white suite of WC, washhand basin, walk in shower cubicle with mains shower, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, two obscure windows, chrome ladder radiator, spotlights.
10' 2'' x 5' 6'' (3.10m x 1.68m)
Working surfaces, sink with storage below, plumbing for washing machine, space for self condensing tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Door to garage.
From the main hallway there is further access to the following accommodation:
15'0" x 10'9" max 9'6" min
A great place to work from with a stone constructed fireplace providing a focal point. Window to rear. Where the bookshelf is there is a button which opens the shelving and leads to the 'secret room'.
Landing. An impressive space which connects beautifully with all the bedrooms and the:
16' 8'' x 15' 10'' (5.08m x 4.82m)
A great addition to the property currently being used as a games room. Of double glazed construction with windows and french doors opening to a roof terrace.
19'6" x 15'3" max 10'7" min
There is a door which opens and leads to its own private staircase descending to the ground floor. A front to back room with window to front and two windows to rear.
Walk in Wardrobe
A great addition with shelving and hanging.
Beautifully fitted with his and her sinks, WC, king size walk in shower cubicle with mains shower. Partially tiled walls, obscure window, spotlights, extractor fan chrome ladder radiator.
15' 5'' x 14' 0'' (4.70m x 4.26m)
(Measurements include the en-suite). A lovely room with window looking out onto the front gardens.
Three piece suite of WC, washhand basin, corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Fully tiled walls, tiled effect floor, access to loft space.
19'9" max 15'2" min x 11'0"
Recess area ideal for freestanding wardrobes, window looking out onto the front garden.
15' 1'' x 10' 5'' (4.59m x 3.17m)
A fourth double bedroom with window to front.
16' 5'' x 7' 4'' (5.00m x 2.23m)
Currently being used as a study area. Window to rear.
15' 4'' x 8' 6'' (4.67m x 2.59m)
Measurements include the airing cupboard housing the Worcester gas fired combination boiler. Fitted with a four piece white suite of WC, bidet, washhand basin, freestanding bath. Obscure window, partially tiled walls, tiled effect floor, chrome ladder radiator, extractor fan.
From the road there is an automatic gate which opens to the front driveway and leads to the two garages with power and light. There is a tarmac driveway providing parking for plenty of cars. The front garden is laid to level lawn and bound by close board panelled fencing. Access to the rear can be gained via a lockable wrought iron gate to the left hand side of the property. A stone shingle path leads to the rear of the property which is an ideal space for entertaining. The current owners have a covered area where there is a bbq with granite working surfaces either side and tiled floors. There is an exposed area which again is ideal for patio furniture and entertaining outside.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor