Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
A fabulous contemporary front entrance door opens to the entrance vestibule with stairs rising to the first floor bedroom accommodation. A doorway opens through to the:
22'0" x 13'3" max 8'1" min
A great room with a triple glazed window looking out onto the front gardens. Additional features include modern spotlighting, contemporary wood effect laminate flooring. A wall mounted TV aerial point with a combination of enclosed cupboards and glass fronted display cabinets with lighting above.
14' 7'' x 8' 4'' (4.44m x 2.54m)
This room doubles as a second lounge as well as a dining room with a further wall mounted TV aerial point. This dining room is large enough for a great party. A stunning glass lantern sky light cascades light down into this area which is further enhanced by the french doors and windows which open out onto the decking garden which has been designed specifically for entertaining. From this inner courtyard a further door opens through into the garage.
9' 6'' x 8' 0'' (2.89m x 2.44m)
Fitted with a range of oak fronted cupboard and drawer units with working surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine, gas cooker point, one and half bowl sink unit. There is further space for a fridge/freezer. From a walk in under stairs cupboard there is access to the electric consumer unit and further shelving. From the kitchen a door opens out onto the drive and main gardens.
Landing with access to roof space which has been partly boarded, there is the benefit of a light and loft ladder. A glass and oak gallery rail overlooks the stairwell. Linen cupboard with shelving.
16'10" x 10'10" max 8'0" min
At present this is a very large bedroom, the measurements include a full length run of fitted wardrobes. This room was originally presented as two bedrooms and our clients would happily convert back to two bedrooms again if you would prefer a more traditional three bedroom house. Wall mounted TV aerial point.
10' 10'' x 8' 9'' (3.30m x 2.66m)
This bedroom overlooks the main front gardens.
With a stunning shower with its sumptuous travertine tiling which extends into the main bathroom area. The WC with its concealed cistern and rectangular washhand basin with a vanity drawer below and matching cupboards either side. Wall mounted mirror incorporating lighting and a combination of spotlighting and LED mood lighting within the ceiling. A bathroom cabinet provides excellent storage. For natural light there is a generous frosted window. Chrome ladder style radiator.
The driveway will provide parking for three cars. A garden gate and fencing separates a further area of driveway which will provide another parking space and access to a single garage some 16' x 8' with electronic garage door. This area could be opened up if desired. The gardens to the front are laid mainly to grass with a path extending to the impressive front door and beautifully planted surrounding borders.
The Main Gardens
Have been beautifully landscaped with fabulous borders, a central lawn and paving that extends to an aluminium framed greenhouse. In the far corner of the garden is a fine garden shed with double doors 10' x 12,' great for storing garden implements and garden furniture etc. These gardens provide an idyllic outdoor retreat. It is unusual to have a house with gardens on three sides creating privacy.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected including gas fired central heating.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor