Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall. Wood effect flooring, stairs to first floor.
17' 1'' x 11' 9'' (5.20m x 3.58m)
Window looking out onto Bay Tree Road. Central fireplace. Door to kitchen/diner.
From the hallway a door opens to:
17'1" x 11'9" max 8'5" min
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces. Stainless steel sink, electric over with four ring electric hob and matching extractor hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor flows through into a wood effect floor for the dining area. Two windows overlooking the rear garden. Access to understairs storage cupboard.
Landing. Access to loft space housing the gas fired combination boiler and two storage cupboards.
11' 9'' x 10' 5'' (3.58m x 3.17m)
Window looking out onto Bay Tree Road.
10' 1'' x 8' 7'' (3.07m x 2.61m)
Window overlooking the impressive rear gardens.
8' 9'' x 6' 3'' (2.66m x 1.90m)
Window to front. Measurements exclude cupboard.
Fitted with a white suite of WC, washhand basin, bath with electric Triton shower and glass shower screen door. Partially tiled walls. Wood effect floor. Ladder radiator. Obscure window.
From Bay Tree Road a driveway provides parking for two to three cars and leads to the single garage.
One of the big advantages of Number 4 Bay Tree Road is the size of its rear garden. It is laid to lawn with stone shingle areas, ideal for entertaining during those lovely summer evenings. The gardens are bound by panelled fencing and will enjoy a good amount of the summer sun. Outside water tap and personal door to garage.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement:
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor