Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Apartment 6- Starts with an impressive and private front entrance door which opens to the light and airy:
With its contemporary engineered oak floors which extend through the hall into the main open plan living. The airing cupboard houses the pressurised water cylinder there is also access to the underfloor heating valves and some extra storage.
Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge/Dining Room
22'3" max 13'8" min x 21'4"
Offering the very best of open plan living. The kitchen is fitted to an exacting standard with polished white cupboard and drawer units contrasting beautifully with the light silestone worktops. The NEFF appliances include a stunning ceramic induction hob with concealed extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, wine cooler and an eye level combination microwave oven, with a full oven beneath and a warming drawer below that. There are the latest innovations in larder style drawer units and concealed waste management bins. Polished engineered oak floors extend through into the widening living area with breathtaking views across the bay towards the Welsh coastline and down the coast with a bird's eye view of Clevedon's Grade I Listed Pier and the islands of Flatholm and Steepholm. What a vantage point from which to enjoy Clevedon's impressive sun sets. French doors open directly out onto the balcony 14'8 x 5'8" with its contemporary glass and stainless steel balustrade. The views are sublime. This is probably one of the best vantage points to enjoy views of the pier. A cupboard unit cleverly disguises the Viessmann gas fired central heating boiler. The high ceilings create an impressive feeling of space, light and modernity. TV aerial point.
7' 0'' x 4' 5'' (2.13m x 1.35m)
With a useful sink unit with cupboards below, worktop and plumbing for both the washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. This utility is a rare commodity in modern purpose built apartments.
13' 6'' x 13' 0'' (4.11m x 3.96m)
Stunning floor to ceiling windows enjoying the most incredible channel views to wake up to in the morning. TV aerial point. The measurements include a sumptuous:
En-Suite Shower Room
With Villeroy Boch wall mounted WC and washbasin, shower with Hansgrohe shower fittings. Wall mounted mirror with lighting and beautiful ceramic tiling to the walls and floor.
14' 6'' x 11' 9'' (4.42m x 3.58m)
With high ceilings and a fabulous bay window which creates so much light. TV aerial point. This room also has the benefit of a luxurious:
En-Suite Shower Room
With Villeroy Boch wall mounted WC and washbasin and Hansgrohe shower fittings with an amazing walk in shower. Carefully chosen ceramic tiles to the floor and to the walls surrounding the shower and wash areas.
Beautifully appointed with a bath including a mixer tap and handheld shower attachment, wall mounted WC and washbasin. Stunning ceramic tiling to the floor and also full height behind the bath and surrounding the wash areas.
The parking is easily identified with a 6 and is located almost directly outside of Apartment 6. The communal gardens will not disappoint with rolling lawns which drop down to a post and rail fence and beyond this linking up to the coastal path which runs between Clevedon and Portishead.
Additional points of interest
There is a nearby enclosed bin store area, there is also additional storage within the building which is available for use.
Tenure: Leasehold - originally 999 years
Current Management Charges are reported to be £97 per month and the ground rent is £250 per annum.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected with underfloor gas fired central heating.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Care should always be taken when stepping out onto balcony areas especially with young children.
(The information relating to the Lease and Management Company has been provided by our clients but we advise this information is re-checked at the time of purchase).
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor