Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Double glazed door opening to a generous airy reception hall with stairs rising to first floor. Deep understairs recess, useful storage cupboard and access to the following:
With suite comprising WC with concealed cistern and washbasin with vanity cupboard below. Double glazed window.
16' 6'' x 12' 2'' (5.03m x 3.71m)
A generous through room with a large double glazed picture window which looks out over the front gardens and double glazed patio doors which open out onto a large patio with access through to the south facing gardens. Attractive Adam style mock fireplace.
12'10" into bay x 9'4" min x 9'9"
A good second reception room with an attractive bay window which looks towards the front gardens. French doors connect to the:
12' 0'' x 8' 6'' (3.65m x 2.59m)
Fitted with a range of cupboard and drawer units with rolled edged working surfaces and a one and half bowl sink unit. From the kitchen sink there are superb southerly views of the gardens. Integrated appliances include the double oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood and dishwasher. There is space for a fridge/freezer, useful storage cupboards. A double glazed door opens into a:
Covered Passageway/ Utility
With a high level velux window above cascading light into this utility area. The is plumbing for the washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. A double glazed door opens out onto the front garden and drive whilst in the other direction there is access to a:
10' 8'' x 8' 0'' (3.25m x 2.44m)
PVC double glazed in construction and providing the ideal vantage point from which to enjoy the day's sun and the views to the gardens. A double glazed door opens directly out onto the patio. From the conservatory there is a rear door access to the:
17' 10'' x 8' 0'' (5.43m x 2.44m)
The garage also benefits from electronically operated up and over door. Fluorescent strip lighting.
Landing. Access to the roof space with loft ladder fitted.
16' 5'' x 12' 0'' (5.00m x 3.65m)
A large through room with a double glazed window looking out onto the front garden and a further double glazed window looking out onto the rear gardens.
13' 2'' x 10' 6'' (4.01m x 3.20m)
Measurements include a large built in double wardrobe. Good aspect of the front gardens. Additional shelved store cupboard.
9' 10'' x 8' 6'' (2.99m x 2.59m)
Measurements include the airing cupboard which houses the Worcester gas fired central heating boiler installed in 2014 and a further shelved storage cupboard. Enjoying an attractive aspect of the main gardens.
With a modern suite comprising the WC with concealed cistern Sottini washbasin with vanity cupboard below and an attractive corner shower. Superb tiling. Double glazed window. Ladder style radiator.
A very deep driveway will provide parking for around 5 cars before leading to the single garage. The house is set well back from the road with front gardens that roll for around 25 metres in depth whilst the rear gardens which are south facing also extend to around 25 metres in length. A fabulous patio extends out from the back of the house and enjoys much of the day's sun, with the benefit of a cold water tap and electrically operated blind which extends out from the patio doors of the lounge. A series of three steps drop down to the central lawn which is surrounded by a wealth of established shrubs and trees with a summer house close by. Whilst carefully concealed by well planted shrubs a path extends beyond with access to a garden shed.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected including gas fired central heating boiler located within bedroom 3 and installed in 2014.
Health and Safety Statement:
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
There are 3 steps from the lounge to the patio and a further three steps from the patio to the lawn.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor