Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Pass under a storm porch to the impressive front door which opens into an elegant:
With a beautifully proportioned low rising staircase which rises up to the first floor gallery. Useful walk in understairs cloaks cupboard.
With Heritage suite comprising pedestal washbasin, WC, attractive travertine tiled floor.
20' 5'' x 15' 0'' (6.22m x 4.57m)
An impressive light airy room with an open fireplace at the far end of the room. A large double glazed window looks out onto the front gardens and drive whilst french doors open into the conservatory.
14' 0'' x 6' 9'' (4.26m x 2.06m)
An attractive addition to the house and providing the ideal spot to enjoy the fabulous views of the garden.
13' 5'' into bay x 13' 0'' (4.09m into bay x 3.96m)
This room is nicely proportioned with an attractive bay window which projects out into the front gardens. There is a connecting door to the:
17'4" x 18'7" max into bay 15'0" min
A great family room which overlooks the front gardens with a door opening out onto the patio and front gardens. There is an attractive mock fireplace.
28'4" x 11'3" max 10'8" min
Beautifully fitted with a bespoke hand made oak kitchen with generous cupboards and drawers and sumptuous dark granite worktops which extends to a breakfast bar peninsula. From the sink unit there are views directly out across the gardens. Integrated appliances include the dishwasher, fridge and freezer and there is a fine Rangemaster oven and hob with a matching extractor hood above. The polished ceramic floor extends through into the dining area with dual aspect views of the gardens from two sets of bi-fold doors which open to make this the perfect indoors and outdoors entertaining space. There is access to the:
14' 5'' x 5' 1'' (4.39m x 1.55m)
With cupboard units, dark granite worktops, two circular washbasins, access to the Potterton gas fired central heating boiler and with plumbing for the washing machine. There is a conveniently located door which opens directly out onto the side garden.
Half landing with a good view of the gardens. The stairs rise further to a fine:
With access to the roof space. Linen cupboard. A further cupboard which houses the hot water cylinder.
17' 0'' x 14' 10'' (5.18m x 4.52m)
A generous room with dual aspect views and the benefit of an adjoining:
10' 7'' x 9' 0'' (3.22m x 2.74m)
Beautifully fitted on both sides of the room with a combination of matching cupboards and drawers and an impressive view of the gardens.
Luxury En-Suite Shower Room
10' 6'' x 7' 3'' (3.20m x 2.21m)
Accommodating a large walk in shower, wall hung WC and a Kohler designer washbasin with mono tap. Wall mounted mirror which incorporates lighting. Fabulous tiled floor. Views of the gardens.
14' 9'' x 13' 2'' (4.49m x 4.01m)
An ideal guest bedroom with dual aspect views to both the front and rear gardens. Measurements include a large built in wardrobe.
11' 0'' x 6' 7'' (3.35m x 2.01m)
Well fitted with a double ended freestanding bath, WC, pedestal washbasin and a fine corner shower. Attractively tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Chrome ladder style radiator.
13'0" max 11'9" min x 11'3"
This room enjoys much of the day's sun and overlooks the front gardens and drive.
9' 6'' x 8' 6'' (2.89m x 2.59m)
Enjoying an attractive aspect of the grounds.
With corner shower, pedestal washbasin and WC. Attractively tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome ladder style radiator.
An impressive pair of gates open to a large brick paved driveway which provides excellent parking for around five cars before leading to the:
22' 6'' x 14' 10'' (6.85m x 4.52m)
With electronic up and over door. There is an arched wrought iron gate at the far end which opens into the main gardens.
The front gardens are quite private from the road with an established mixed hedge running along much of the front boundary. Two lawns are separated by a central path. A gate opens to the side garden with a pretty Magnolia tree and cold water tap with a gate beyond into the:
These gardens are particularly impressive extending to around 47m in depth and 32m at their widest ( approx ) with rolling level lawns interspersed by a number of beautiful specimen trees. As you look back towards the house the patio runs along the back of the property enjoying much of the day's sun. It is hard to find residences in town with such amazing outdoor space. On reaching the Beech tree at the far end of the garden bear left towards a path and the former kitchen garden will now be located on your right as you return back towards the house. There is an aluminium framed greenhouse and a useful timber garden shed with double doors. These are gardens that will thrill the kids and delight those gardeners amongst you.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected including gas fired central heating with the boiler located in the utility room.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
Please note there is a small step over wall between the drive and the front door and for those with young children please be aware there is a small wildlife pond in the garden.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor