Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to porch with tiled floor and door opening to:
With understairs storage cupboard.
25'0" into bay x 14'8" max 11'10" min
A stunning room with a bay style window looking out over neighbouring farmland, second window to side, feature fireplace, TV aerial point, picture rail, spotlighting.
Stunning Open Plan Living
14' 1'' x 11' 7'' (4.29m x 3.53m)
Beautifully fitted with a range of wall and base shaker style units with granite working surfaces. Porcelain sink cut into granite worktop with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances to include dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Gas and electric cooker points with concealed extractor hood. Breakfast bar. Window to side. Two windows to rear. Spotlights. Wood effect flooring flows through into the:
18' 3'' x 11' 10'' (5.56m x 3.60m)
With door and window to drive, second door into small hall. Opening to:
9' 9'' x 8' 0'' (2.97m x 2.44m)
With french doors opening to the rear gardens.
From the dining area the door opens to small hall with stable door and window to rear garden.
Fitted with a white suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin set into vanity unit, obscure window.
16' 8'' into bay x 12' 0'' (5.08m into bay x 3.65m)
Bay style window looking out over the front drive. Picture rail, ceiling coving. (This room is currently being used as a home office).
11' 10'' x 7' 9'' (3.60m x 2.36m)
Fitted with the same range of units in the kitchen consisting of wall and base units with granite working surfaces. Integrated Miele washing machine and Miele tumble dryer. Belfast sink, window to side, wood effect floor.
Landing. Access to loft space and the airing cupboard housing the Worcester floor mounted gas fired combination boiler. A window providing a picturesque view over neighbouring farmland.
14' 0'' x 11' 2'' (4.26m x 3.40m)
Window providing a pleasant outlook over the rear gardens.
Beautifully fitted with a white suite of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin set into vanity unit. Shower cubicle with mains shower, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome ladder radiator, obscure window.
14'0" x 11'0" max 8'2" min
Window providing the same pleasant outlook as the master bedroom.
Fitted with a white suite of WC, washhand basin, corner shower cubicle with mains shower. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor, ladder radiator, obscure window.
13' 8'' x 11' 10'' (4.16m x 3.60m)
Window providing the same pleasant outlook as the landing.
12' 1'' x 11' 10'' (3.68m x 3.60m)
Currently being used as a home office and a window providing the same pleasant outlook as bedroom 3 and the landing.
12' 0'' x 9' 9'' (3.65m x 2.97m)
11' 9'' x 7' 8'' (3.58m x 2.34m)
A great bathroom with a four piece white suite consisting of WC with concealed cistern, washhand basin set into vanity unit, freestanding bath, corner shower cubicle with mains shower. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor, obscure window.
A block paved driveway provides parking for numerous cars. To the side are established shrubs and immediately to the front of the property there are raised shrubs and perennial borders. Lockable wooden gated entrance to both sides. To the left hand side of the house gates open to an extensive block paved driveway which leads to:
Detached Double Garage
22' 0'' x 19' 0'' (6.70m x 5.79m)
With two up and over doors for cars and window and personal door to side.
A patio area leading to the side of the garage. Steps rise to a level lawn and a further set of steps rise under a stunning pergola. There is a second lawn area where there is a raised cultivated area for growing fruit and vegetables and access to the garden shed. The gardens then extend to a third area beyond a hedge where there is a timber framed single stable. It then leads further to an Apple orchard. The gardens are bound by a mixture of panelled fencing and hedging and will without a doubt attract the growing family and keen gardeners. There is large array of established shrubs and trees. These gardens when looking back at the house also provide views across neighbouring countryside towards the Mendips in the distance.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor