Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to vestibule.
White suite of WC, washhand, obscure window.
15' 10'' x 13' 6'' (4.82m x 4.11m)
A lovely light and airy room with a central fireplace incorporating an electric coal effect fire. Window looking out onto Ashton Close. Door to kitchen and separate door to staircase. Double opening to:
10' 4'' x 8' 8'' (3.15m x 2.64m)
Oversize sliding patio doors opens to:
12' 1'' x 10' 0'' (3.68m x 3.05m)
Of dwarf wall and PVC double glazed construction with a clear glass roof and french doors opening out to the stunning gardens.
12' 6'' x 8' 8'' (3.81m x 2.64m)
Beautifully fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces. Sink with mixer tap, double electric oven with four ring gas hob and concealed extractor hood. Integrated fridge, tiled splashbacks. Window overlooking the rear gardens and door to side.
Landing. Window. Access to loft space and the airing cupboard housing the Worcester gas fired combination boiler.
12' 0'' x 11' 8'' (3.65m x 3.55m)
Measurements include a run of sliding wardrobes. Window providing a pleasant outlook over the rear gardens.
11' 8'' x 10' 6'' (3.55m x 3.20m)
Measurements include built in storage. Window looking out onto Ashton Close.
11' 4'' x 9' 0'' (3.45m x 2.74m)
A third double bedroom currently being used as a home office. Window to rear.
Exquisitely fitted with a four piece white suite of WC, washhand basin, bath, king size shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome ladder raditor, obscure window.
From Ashton Close a block paved driveway provides parking for two cars and leads to the single garage. Access to the rear gardens can be gained via one side of the property. To the front there is also a small area of established shrubs.
The current owners have thoroughly enjoyed this impressive rear garden and have cleverly landscaped it with a level lawn with stunning established shrubs, perennials and small trees to borders. Immediately outside of the house there is a block paved patio with a second patio at the rear of the garden and a raised deck. Garden shed, greenhouse and bound by close board panelled fencing.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor