Accommodation (all measurements)
Front door opens to hallway with stairs to first floor.
Fitted with a suite suite of WC, corner wall mounted washhand basin.
13' 10'' into bay x 13' 11'' (4.21m into bay x 4.24m)
A lovely room with a bay window looking out onto Kings Road. Stunning fireplace with living flame gas effect fire. Picture rail.
14' 9'' x 8' 6'' (4.49m x 2.59m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces. Gas and electric cooker points, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Quarry tiled floor. Window and doors to side and double doors opening into the conservatory.
11' 9'' x 11' 7'' (3.58m x 3.53m)
Accessed via the hallway. Window to side, french doors opening into the second part of the conservatory.
11' 7'' x 10' 5'' (3.53m x 3.17m)
Of wall and double glazed construction. Overlooking the rear gardens and providing a pleasant outlook over the Bristol Channel towards the Welsh coastline.
Second part of Conservatory
12' 5'' x 4' 3'' (3.78m x 1.29m)
A continuation the same main conservatory and door opening to rear garden.
Landing. With access to loft space and window to side.
14' 6'' into bay x 116' 0'' (4.42m into bay x 35.33m)
Measurements include built in wardrobes. Bay window looking out onto the impressive 1930's detached houses on Kings Road.
12' 0'' x 11' 6'' (3.65m x 3.50m)
Measurements include built in wardrobes. Dual aspect room with window to side and second window overlooking the rear gardens providing stunning outlook over the Bristol Channel towards the Welsh coastline.
8' 3'' x 7' 2'' (2.51m x 2.18m)
A room providing the same pleasant outlook as bedroom 2.
Fitted with a whit suite of WC, washhand basin, bath with mains shower over. Obscure window. Access to the airing cupboard housing the Vaillant gas fired combination boiler
From Kings Road Holly House has two driveway entrances, on the left hand side there is a block paved driveway which leads to the single detached garage with up and over door and personal door. To the right hand side of the property there is a small driveway which leads to the second single garage with power and light and door to side. To the front of the property there is a raised shrub and small tree area. To access the rear garden you can go via either side of the property.
Which are laid to lawn with established shrubs to borders. To access the conservatory there are wooden steps where there is further access to the property.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement:
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing. From the conservatory, there are a set of wooden steps that drop down to the garden. Care should be taken.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor