Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
You are greeted by an impressive entrance hall with a fine 1930's dog leg staircase which rises up to both the first and second floor accommodation. There are useful cupboards both to the left and right and a further understairs cupboard.
With a contemporary corner washbasin with a beautiful vanity cupboard below and WC. Stone tiling to the floor and walls.
27' 5'' x 12' 0'' max (8.35m x 3.65m max)
An attractive room which runs the full depth of the house with a fine bay window which overlooks the front gardens and drive and at the other end french doors which open out onto the patio and gardens. Additional features include the surrounding ceiling coving, high moulded skirtings, a most attractive fireplace incorporating a living flame coal effect gas fire and a fabulous polished oak floor.
15' 6'' x 12' 0'' into bay (4.72m x 3.65m into bay)
This superb room is well proportioned and ideal for entertaining. An attractive bay window looks out onto the front gardens and drive, whilst additional features include the ceiling coving, picture rail and high moulded skirtings. There is also a serving hatch which is open to the kitchen/breakfast room making this not only a formal dining room but extremely social too.
Stunning Kitchen/Dining Room
21'0" x 23'6" max 17'0" min
The kitchen is beautifully fitted with an excellent range of oak fronted cupboard and drawer units. These conceal waste disposal, dishwasher, pantry units and there is room for that all important American fridge/freezer. There is space for a Range style oven within the former fireplace and a spectacular island unit which extends out into a breakfast bar peninsula and also incorporates the double sink unit. A stunning glass atrium sits above the dining area cascading light down into this area which is further enhanced by bi-fold doors which open wide, connecting the inside with the gardens. This room certainly has the wow factor. Sumptuous stone flooring extends throughout the room contrasting with the elegant granite worktops. Walk in utility cupboard with plumbing for the washing machine and providing excellent storage. Second utility cupboard which houses the central heating boiler.
Family Room and Games Room
18' 10'' x 12' 7'' (5.74m x 3.83m)
With almost floor to ceiling windows providing a bird's eye view of the grounds. This is the chill out room, every house should have one.
At the first floor level a large window overlooks the front drive and gardens.
25' 2'' x 12' 0'' (7.66m x 3.65m)
With an attractive bay window which looks out over the front gardens. The measurements also include a walk in dressing room and a fine:
En-suite shower room
With a large corner shower, a contemporary pedestal washbasin and WC. Chrome ladder style radiator. Tiled floor. There is a great view of the gardens.
11'9" x 12'0" max 11'4" min
An excellent double room with a large window providing a bird's eye view of the gardens. Beautifully decorated.
12' 0'' x 6' 5'' (3.65m x 1.95m)
A generous single room or a fine office overlooking the drive and front entrance.
Luxurious Family Bathroom
10' 0'' x 8' 4'' (3.05m x 2.54m)
With a fabulous suite comprising a double ended bath and a king size walk in wet room style shower. Modern rectangular washbasin and WC with concealed cistern. Bathroom cabinets incorporate attractive silestone tops which contrast beautifully with the surrounding wall and floor tiles.
With a galleried landing, access to eaves storage, a velux window provides far reaching views across Walton St Mary.
23'2" x 7'6" max 7'0" min
A great children's bedroom with a velux window providing roof top views, built in cupboards and a stunning view of the gardens. Access to eaves storage.
14' 6'' x 10' 0'' max (4.42m x 3.05m max)
Again enjoying a bird's eye view of the gardens. There are built in cupboards and access to further eaves storage.
A pillared entrance opens to an extensive drive which will provide parking for numerous cars and circles around an attractive Yucca tree. There is access to the garage 24'0" x 9'2" with a workshop beyond 9'10" x 9'3". From the workshop there is access into the back gardens. A side gateway also leads to the:
These gardens extend to around 150 feet in depth. With a beautiful rolling lawn interspersed and surrounded by a wealth of stunning shrubs and trees. Towards the far end are a number of fruit trees and an attractive summerhouse with a pretty veranda. Closer to the house a stunning patio area will prove ideal for entertaining outdoors. This is further enhanced by a covered party room some 19'10" x 7'0" with roll down canvas style panels which makes this the cosiest environments even when the weather is not so kind. Step across the patio and through bi-fold doors into the hub of the house which is the most amazing kitchen/dining room. This house has been designed for those that enjoy both the indoors and the out.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected including gas fired central heating supplied by a boiler installed approximately 4 years ago.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor