Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
A cedar lined storm porch with a contemporary door opens to the:
The Luxury Kitchen
10' 10'' x 8' 2'' (3.30m x 2.49m)
Is well fitted with silestone worktops with a range of Siemens appliances. The floor is tiled in fabulous Porcelanosa tiles.
17' 1'' x 15' 3'' (5.20m x 4.64m)
This generous room feels all the larger with its bi-fold doors across the back opening the accommodation to the gardens and taking full advantage of the southerly aspect. The stairs rise up to the first floor accommodation.
15' 3'' x 11' 2'' (4.64m x 3.40m)
A great room with a good aspect of the gardens. The measurements also include the:
Sumptuous En-Suite Shower Room
With its large walk in shower, WC and washbasin.
15' 3'' x 9' 6'' (4.64m x 2.89m)
Once again a generous double bedroom.
8' 6'' x 6' 6'' (2.59m x 1.98m)
Fitted with designer bath, WC and washbasin.
Two brick paved parking spaces provide excellent parking with nearby visitors parking.
These impressive gardens are double width making them a particular interest to those seeking that little extra outside space. They extend in a southerly direction and will be laid to grass with attractive stone patios nudging the back of the house.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected including gas fired central heating supplying the underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first floor.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor
The CGI has been developed in good faith to give clients a flavour of how the development will look. Final finishes/detail may vary. Ask agent for details.