Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
From the attractive front entrance you enter the hall with its glass wall separating the kitchen on one side and the cloakroom with its contemporary suite of WC and washbasin on your right.
Living Room/Dining Room
23' 6'' x 20' 5'' (7.16m x 6.22m)
This room offers the best of open plan living with bi-fold doors opening out onto the south facing gardens and a stunning lantern sky light above lighting up the living space. What an amazing position.
12' 11'' x 7' 2'' (3.93m x 2.18m)
The kitchen is close at hand with its integrated Siemens appliances and fabulous silestone worktops. The floor of the kitchen is finished in porcelanosa tiles.
19' 6'' x 12' 4'' (5.94m x 3.76m)
With built in wardrobes and access out onto a wonderful glass fronted balcony. The measurements include the:
With its sumptuous shower, washbasin and WC.
14' 7'' x 9' 1'' (4.44m x 2.77m)
A good double room with built in wardrobe and looking towards the main gardens.
13' 4'' x 9' 7'' (4.06m x 2.92m)
A room with a surprise, look upwards to the high ceilings. A great feature. Built in wardrobes.
With suite comprising the bath, washbasin, WC and a separate shower.
The gardens benefit from a stone patio that flanks the rear of the property. To the front of the house a brick paved driveway leads to the garage with its electronic doors.
23' 4'' x 11' 6'' (7.11m x 3.50m)
Larger than you would normally expect with plenty of space for the car and the golf clubs!
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services included with gas fired central heating supplying the underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators upstairs.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor
The CGI has been developed in good faith to give clients a flavour of how the development will look. Final finishes/detail may vary. Ask agent for details.