Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Beautiful stone elevations welcome you to a contemporary front entrance door which opens into the:
From the reception hall there is access to a contemporary:
16' 9'' x 14' 4'' approx (5.10m x 4.37m approx)
A fabulous room with french doors opening directly out onto the south facing gardens. This room is partly divided from the:
16' 9'' x 14' 6'' (5.10m x 4.42m)
The kitchen is particularly well fitted with a wide range of Siemens appliances. Features include a spectacular island unit with fabulous silestone worktops and a porcelanosa tiled floor. Bi-fold doors open directly out into the south facing gardens. There is immediate access to the:
With plumbing for a washing machine, cupboard units. There is a also a door opening directly out into the gardens.
16' 9'' x 10' 2'' (5.10m x 3.10m)
With built in wardrobes and access directly to the:
Luxury En-Suite Shower Room
With a stunning Shower, WC and Wash basin.
16' 9'' x 10' 2'' (5.10m x 3.10m)
11' 2'' x 9' 4'' (3.40m x 2.84m)
With a sumptuous suite comprising the bath, washbasin, WC and separate shower.
Brick paved parking for two cars. The main gardens are particularly generous and are the largest on this phase of the development. Facing principally south and benefitting from a patio flanking the rear of the property and rolling lawns which extend out on two sides of the property.
The CGI has been developed in good faith to give clients a flavour of how the development will look. Final finishes/detail may vary. Ask agent for details.
NB. For more detailed information about this house you can click on the brochure icon which will access comprehensive details and further information regarding the specification.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services which incorporate gas fired central heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor accommodation and radiators to the first floor accommodation.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor