Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to hall with access to a utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and a second double cupboard ideal for shoes and coats.
WC, washhand basin, extractor fan.
16'3" x 14'10" max 11'9" min
A beautiful room with wood flooring, understairs cupboard, feature fireplace, spotlights. French doors open to the conservatory and window to garden.
Of dwarf wall and PVC double glazed construction with a sliding patio door opening to the rear gardens.
8' 8'' x 8' 2'' (2.64m x 2.49m)
Beautifully fitted with a range of cream fronted wall and base units with working surfaces. Tiled splashbacks, wood effect flooring, sink, integrated slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, electric Bosch oven with four ring Bosch hob and contemporary extractor hood. Microwave. Window loooking out onto the driveway.
10' 2'' x 7' 1'' (3.10m x 2.16m)
A great garage conversion. Window to front, spotlights, TV aerial point.
Landing. Access to loft space. Overstairs cupboard.
12' 9'' x 9' 1'' (3.88m x 2.77m)
11' 7'' x 8' 4'' (3.53m x 2.54m)
Window overlooking the rear gardens. Wood effect flooring.
8' 9'' x 6' 3'' (2.66m x 1.90m)
Window to rear. Wood effect floor.
Beautifully fitted with a white suite of WC, washhand basin, shower bath with Triton electric shower and glass shower screen door. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome ladder radiator. Obscure window.
From The Chaffins a block paved driveway provides parking for numerous cars. There are established borders of shrubs and perinneals. To the side of the property there is a shed with a lockable door which opens to:
These gardens have been hard landscaped for ease of maintenance and consist of a patio and stone shingle. Brick built bbq. Enclosed via brick walling and close board panelled fencing.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor