Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Passing under the carport a pair of double glazed french doors open to the entrance vestibule. With a further glazed door which opens into the;
With access to a useful cloaks cupboard and to the following accommodation;
17' 0'' x 13' 0'' max 11'4'' min
An impressive well proportioned room with a stone fireplace incorporating a living flame coal effect gas fire. Decorations include ceiling coving and at the far end of the room an attractive bay with a double glazed door opening out on to the garden with a delightful aspect.
10' 0'' x 8' 8'' (3.05m x 2.64m)
The kitchen is well fitted with a beautifully appointed oak fronted kitchen with cupboard and drawer units, working surfaces with a one and half bowl sink unit from which there are views directly out onto the gardens. Integrated appliances include the Bosch oven, microwave, Bosch ceramic hob with stainless steel and glass extractor hood above. Bosch dishwasher and there are both fridge and freezers. There is also plumbing for a washing machine.
11' 8'' x 11' 5'' (3.55m x 3.48m)
An excellent double room with a pair of double glazed windows looking out onto the front garden. There is a generous walk in cupboard with light.
Bedroom 2 / Dining Room
10' 3'' x 9' 0'' (3.12m x 2.74m)
With a double glazed window looking towards the front garden and drive.
This is a well appointed room recently refurbished with a wet room style shower incorporating a shower seat, WC with concealed cistern and wash basin with vanity cupboard below. Ladder style radiator. Double glazed window. Excellent tiling.
With access to the roof space.
From the landing there is access to the linen cupboard which incorporates the Worcester gas fired central heating boiler which has been serviced by British Gas.
13' 0'' x 10' 4'' min 16' max
This is also a generous double room with double glazed window.
With WC, washbasin with vanity cupboard below, attractive skylight and with access to eaves storage.
The driveway provides parking for two large or three smaller cars, with further hard standing. At the far end of the drive a covered car port provides excellent covered parking before leading to the garage.
17' 6'' x 8' 0'' (5.33m x 2.44m)
With power and light and a side door which opens directly into the rear gardens.
The Front Gardens are well planted with an interesting variety of shrubs and trees. A clematis and rose adorn the carport. There is a side gate through to the rear gardens. These gardens are a particular delight with a central lawn flanked by beautifully planted borders with a host of perennials, shrubs and trees. A patio runs along the back of the property, whilst a curving path leads to a garden shed. Pass under a pretty arbor to a gravel garden and somewhere to store the pots.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected including Worcester gas fired central heating located in the airing cupboard currently on a British Gas service contract.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
From the back door there are three steps into the garden.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor