Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Entrance vestibule with a view back towards the gardens.
An attractive Inner Hallway
With a bespoke dog leg staircase incorporating a large understairs storage cupboard and a galleried landing. This large hallway widens and currently accommodates the family piano. There is a door that opens out into the back gardens.
6' 4'' x 6' 1'' (1.93m x 1.85m)
It is difficult to imagine working with such a great view.
12' 2'' x 11' 3'' (3.71m x 3.43m)
With dual aspect views of the gardens. A great room for entertaining. A pretty former kitchen range adds a touch of character. From the dining room a series of steps drop down to the:
19'6" max 15'7" min x 12'1"
A fabulous room with the most amazing views across the gardens, field and the Gordano Valley. A stone fireplace incorporates a coal effect gas woodburner.
22' 0'' x 10' 6'' (6.70m x 3.20m)
The kitchen area is well fitted with a good range of cupboard and drawer units. The integrated appliances include a stainless steel double oven, dishwasher and fridge. There is also a ceramic hob with extractor hood directly above. Beautiful worktops complement the Vileroy and Boch Rectangular ceramic sink. A quarry tiled floor extends through to the:
This space is completely open plan to the kitchen with double aspect views to the gardens. Pride of place is the woodburning stove within a pretty stone fireplace.
10' 8'' x 8' 4'' (3.25m x 2.54m)
With cupboard units, worktops and a sink unit with plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer beneath. Access to a second:
From the utility room there is a door opening out under a storm porch to the front garden and a further door which opens out into the back gardens. This is a great dog and boot room.
From the galleried landing there are views across the gardens and farmland. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
12' 6'' x 12' 0'' (3.81m x 3.65m)
With a bird's eye view of the gardens, land and the surrounding Gordano Valley. Built in wardrobe.
With bath, washbasin set into a vanity unit and WC with a concealed cistern.
10' 5'' x 10' 4'' (3.17m x 3.15m)
With a built in wardrobe. Stunning views across the valley.
11' 5'' x 9' 9'' (3.48m x 2.97m)
With a great aspect of the gardens. Built in double wardrobe.
11' 3'' x 10' 3'' (3.43m x 3.12m)
Again with a double wardrobe and attractive views of the gardens.
With suite comprising a bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal washbasin and WC. Separate shower. Attractively tiled.
An impressive entrance with a driveway providing extensive parking and leading to a range of stone outbuildings which include:
20' 3'' x 18' 7'' (6.17m x 5.66m)
Housing the oil tank. With power, light and water.
15' 0'' x 9' 5'' (4.57m x 2.87m)
13' 6'' x 11' 0'' (4.11m x 3.35m)
11' 0'' x 6' 0'' (3.35m x 1.83m)
9' 0'' x 6' 0'' (2.74m x 1.83m)
The gardens are picturesque. At the front a beautiful stone patio extends out towards rolling lawns with surrounding hedging and borders. The gardens at the rear are an absolute delight with a beautiful stone patio providing magnificent views across the gardens and land, beyond this the breath taking Gordano Valley. At the far corner of the gardens a pretty circular African style gazebo (Breeze House) with heating ready for those alfresco dinner parties. From the driveway and from the lane two five bar gates lead to the stable block offering further considerable scope to convert, subject to the necessary consents being granted. At present there are three stables to the front and three stables to the back.
13' 6'' x 13' 0'' (4.11m x 3.96m)
13' 0'' x 8' 2'' (3.96m x 2.49m)
13' 0'' x 13' 8'' (3.96m x 4.16m)
11' 5'' x 11' 10'' (3.48m x 3.60m)
11' 5'' x 11' 2'' (3.48m x 3.40m)
11' 5'' x 12' 0'' (3.48m x 3.65m)
With a large loft area above.
Stable 1, 2 & 3 with light power, Stable 4, 5 & 6 with light.
Beyond the gardens and stables a post and rail fence and gateway opens to the paddock believed to be in the region of 3 acres. Bordered by established hedges and trees this land is in amazing condition and ready for your equestrian and smallholding interests. It is difficult to imagine a more beautiful setting.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: Include mains water and electricity. Private drainage. Oil fired central heating. The water is on a meter.
NB. If it is important for you to establish the exact extent of land, then we strongly recommend you carry out your own checks. We have not measured the land but have relied on information provided by the seller.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor