Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Passing under an attractive storm porch the impressive front door opens to a generous;
9' 7'' x 7' 6'' (2.92m x 2.28m)
With laminate effect contemporary oak flooring which also extends through into the kitchen/dining room.
From the Hall an attractive dogleg staircase rises up to the first floor bedroom accommodation and incorporates a useful under stairs cupboard.
8' 9'' x 7' 6'' (2.66m x 2.28m)
This room is an ideal pets/ children / boot room, somewhere to store everything! There is plumbing for the washing machine and space for the tumble dryer and above the base cupboard an excellent worktop with circular sink. In the right corner is access to the Worcester gas fired central heating boiler which we believe was installed approx 7 years ago.
Kitchen / Dining
19' 3'' x 8' 9'' (5.86m x 2.66m)
Offering the best of open plan living. The kitchen is well fitted with a range of shaker style cream fronted cupboard and draw units and incorporates solid oak working surfaces. From the one and a half bowl sink unit there are views directly out onto the gardens. Integrated appliances include a ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor a double oven and fridge. There is book shelving and that all important wine rack. The dining area enjoys a high lofty sloping ceiling incorporating a Velux window which cascades light down into the area. Double glazed french doors open directly into the gardens making the perfect indoor and outdoors entertaining space.
23' 0'' x 10' 5'' min 12' max (7.01m x 3.17m)
A very generous reception room. At the far end a double glazed bay window projects out into the gardens and from here you enjoys views to the Bristol Channel and the Welsh coastline beyond. What an attractive position. A fine focal point is the traditional open fireplace which is in regular use in the winter months.
Access from the landing to the roof space which has been boarded and benefits from a loft ladder and light.
12' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.65m x 3.25m)
This room commands magnificent roof top views down the Channel towards the islands of Flatholm and Steepholm and on a clear day further than that!
11' 6'' x 8' 9'' (3.50m x 2.66m)
A splendid double bedroom with views directly into the park and also an attractive rooftop view to the Bristol Channel.
11' 8'' x 8' 10'' (3.55m x 2.69m)
Once again a double bedroom and this time overlooking the main gardens.
9' 0'' x 8' 8'' (2.74m x 2.64m)
Once again it would be possible to fit in a double bed. This room overlooks the gardens and also benefits rooftop views to the Bristol Channel. There are also views to the park.
With suite comprising a double ended bath with mixer tap and hand held shower. Wash basin set onto a vanity cupboard, WC and a wonderful Kingsize shower. There are bathroom cabinets and a double glazed window that provides natural light and excellent ventilation. Ladder style radiator.
From Copse Road pass through a pretty blue garden gate and a path will take you all the way to the front door. Well planted borders sit to the left and the front garden opens up to your right. There are elevated views which extend down Alexandra Road to the Bristol Channel and to Clevedon's attractive beach. Also from Copse Road take the turning into the small lane behind the house. Immediately to your right a pair of impressive gates open to the drive with parking for four cars, a unique benefit of this house and very rare in this part of town. There is a nearby cold water tap and outside lighting.
Pass through a gateway into the main gardens at the back of the house. These have been beautifully hard landscaped and will prove easily to maintain, ideal for entertaining outdoors. There is access to a fabulous summer house.
If you were to continue further down the lane at the back of the house, you will come to a block of garages. The first garage is the one that belongs to 44 Alexandra Road.
12' 5'' x 12' 5'' (3.78m x 3.78m)
With power and light. This was originally installed to provide a work space from home and has the advantage of being adaptable with many uses.
Local Authority: North Somerset Council Tel: 01934 888888
Services: All mains services connected including gas fired central heating by way of a Worcester boiler located in the utility room.
All viewings strictly by appointment with the agent Steven Smith Town and Country Estate Agents Ltd 01275 877771
1. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may be available by separate negotiations. We often use a panoramic photo of a location. This is not a view from the property.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
8. References to the tenure of a property are based on information provided by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor
Health and Safety Statement:
Please be aware when viewing this property there is a drop from the front garden down to the pavement below. Particular care should be taken with young children.